Chapter 33

LIA
"Ok!" I said. I went back into my room. I decided that I wasn't in the mood to finish the video.
ONE WEEK LATER
My alarm went off, alerting me that it was time to get ready for school. I yawned and groaned. I rolled out of my bed. I quickly showered. I put on a gray t-shirt, black leggings, and white converse sneakers. I brushed my teeth and hair. I headed into the living room. "Good morning! Are you ready for school?" Lizzie asked. "No, I feel like I'm gonna get bullied again." I said. "You will if you let yourself. I'm sure you won't, but if you do, stand up for yourself. Just please don't get physical." Lizzie said. She looked at the clock. "It's time for us to leave!" Lizzie said. We got into the car, and drove to my school. "Have a good day!" Lizzie said, and I stepped out of the car. I entered the school. I looked at my schedule, and went into my home room class. I picked a random desk, and sat down. A few people looked at me. "Class, I would like to introduce you to our new student Lia." The teacher said. Everyone stared at me. A few people seemed not so nice, but a few smiled. "Lia, tell us about yourself." The teacher said. "Um, my name is Lia, I'm 15." I said, my cheeks burning. "Don't be shy." The teacher said. "I like, um, watching YouTube and um, talking to my friends." I said, shaking. The teacher introduced me to the other students, then home room ended. I looked at my schedule, and entered my math classroom. I met a girl named Maggie who seemed kind of nice. I carried on for the rest of the day. Lizzie finally came to pick me up. As soon as we got home, I went into my room. As soon as I do, I get a call from Amanda. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi. It's me, Amanda's mother. I regret to inform you that *sniff* Amanda has attempted to take her own life. We're not sure if she's going to make it. She's currently in the hospital. Did you *sniff* happen to know she wasn't happy?" A female voice said. "N...no. I had no idea! I thought she was happy! She told me she self harmed because of bullying, but other than that she seemed perfectly happy!" I said, trying not to cry. "Well, I'd like you to come to the hospital, because this m...may be the last time you'll get to see her." Amanda's mom said, and started to cry.
She hung up, and I broke down. "Lizzie!" I yelled, in between sobs. "What happened!" Lizzie yelled. "Amanda tried to kill herself and she's I the hospital! We need to go see her one last time!" I yelled, sobbing. We quickly got in the car and drove. "This is all my fault! I should have made sure she was happy!" I said, tears streaming down my face. "It's not your fault. You had no idea she wasn't happy." Lizzie said, trying to comfort me. We finally arrived. A nurse brought us to a room. There Amanda lay, unconscious. "Here's her n...note." Her mom said, sobbing.
Dear friends and family,
I'm sorry. This is NOT your fault. Not Mom's, not Dad's, not Lia's. Please don't be sad. I couldn't take it anymore. I was faking a smile, faking happiness. I love you all and wish you the best. I'm probably in hell now, and I know that's where I belong. I'm worthless. No one liked me. I was bullied for being bisexual. I'm sorry. Goodbye. I love you all. So much.
Love, Amanda.
I broke down. This was all my fault. I should have made sure she was happy. Just then, the heart monitor started beeping. Some nurses ran in. "It's a miracle!" They yelled. I couldn't believe it. I wasn't going to lose my best friend!
--------------------------------------------
Wow this chapter was so sad. I can't even imagine what I would do if someone I loved killed themself. Anyways does anyone know of any good completed fanfics? I'm leaving Mrytle Beach tomorrow and it's an 8 hour drive home and I need something to read. 99 skinny is over and I've read it all. I've also read everything in my library. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to always stay positive and I beg you to never hurt yourself. Ily, and if you ever need anything I'm always here. Believe me it's no bother, I'm always here for you guys.
Ily. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow!