Chapter 28

LIA
"Hi!" I text back to Amanda.
(A for Amanda and L for Lia)
A: what's up?
L: nothing much I'm bored
A: we should FaceTime
L: yeah
A: ok
A FaceTime request goes off. I accept it. "Hi!" Amanda says. "Hey! What's up?" I ask. "Nothing much, I just got home." Amanda says. "Can I tell you something?" I ask. "Yeah!" Amanda says. "My mom is a famous Youtuber. Well, I'm adopted." I said. "That's cool! What's her channel name?" Amanda asks. "LDShadowLady." I said. "I've heard of her." Amanda says. "AMANDA WE'RE GOING TO THE STORE!" A high pitched voice yells. "Got to go!" Amanda says and hangs up. I start to get hungry. I never really have snacks as a vegan, so I look up snack recipes. I go into the kitchen and make something.

Lizzie said it looked sorta gross, but it was actually pretty good

Lizzie said it looked sorta gross, but it was actually pretty good. I go back into my room. I go on Twitter to see some drama between Yammy and these rude people. They're saying she's rude and drama queen and stuff. I tweet "Yammy doesn't deserve this hate. She's one of the nicest people I ever met.". Unfortunately one of the drama causers saw it and replied "Oh really. She only acts like that because she feels bad for you because you're ugly, fat and a slut.". I didn't let it get to me. Someone replied to that person "oh really. You probably look like a monkey. Lia's a perfect size and she's absolutely gorgeous and NOT a slut.". I immediately follow the person who said that. I look at a fan account for me and Lizzie. They wrote me a note. "Dear Lia, you've made me smile so much. You don't deserve any hate. I love you and Lizzie so much. You've inspired me to overcome my anorexia and stop self harming.". "Thank you so much for this. I love you much more." I replied. I also followed them. A FaceTime request from Amanda goes off. I accept it. "I'm back! My brother wanted to go to Toys R Us." Amanda. "My brother was older than me so we usually went to places like Hot Topic." I said. "Can I ask you why you were put up for adoption?" Amanda asks. "It's uncomfortable to talk about, but my brother raped me." I said, looking down. "I'm so sorry." Amanda says. "Thanks. And by the way, you're really pretty." I said. "Thanks, you're prettier." she said. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. "No, I used to but he was a dick so we broke up." she said laughing. "I have on named Jay. We broke up for a little but we got back together. We met at a beach. We broke up but got back together through FaceTime." I said. "Can I tell you something and you'll promise you'll still think of me the same?" Amanda says. "Of course!" I said. "I'm bisexual. I self harm because of the bullying I get at school." Amanda says. "I self harmed for a who because I was bullied too. It's ok to be bisexual, I completely support LGBTQ rights." I said. "Have you ever questioned your sexuality?" Amanda asks. "I did for awhile when I was 12. Sometimes I still think about it." I said. "So you're vegan right?" Amanda asks. "Yeah, I'm recovering from anorexia." I said. "My sister was anorexic. She's in collage now, but she had to be in the hospital. We got to a point where one of us would have to go into the bathroom with her to make sure she didn't purge. She's better now though." Amanda said. "I'm so sorry she had to go through that. I'm glad she's better now." I said. "Thanks." Amanda said. "We should hang out." I said. "We should." Amanda says. "I don't really have any friends besides you. I'm starting homeschooling soon because of the bullying." I said. "Aw, I'm sorry. Anyways I should probably get going." Amanda said. "Ok bye!" I said. "Bye!" Amanda said and hung up.
-----------------------------------------
What do you guys think of Amanda? I kinda like her tbh. It's like 3 am and I need to get some sleep so goodnight! Love you guys!
Don't forget to
Vote⭐️
Comment💬
And follow😝
Lowe you guys💕