Chapter 31

LIA
THE NEXT MORNING
I wake up from a good nights sleep. I was exhausted from the concert. I'm so grateful that I got to go. I had to repay Lizzie somehow. Maybe a surprise party. I could get Amanda to come over and we could go out and buy her a gift. Amanda's dad is teaching her how to drive because she's nearly 16, but she's not legally allowed to drive. She doesn't have a license yet. We would have to get one of her parents to take us to Target or some place like that and get her a small gift. I text Amanda. "I was thinking we could throw a surprise party for Lizzie. She has a date alter and then she's going to catch Pokemon so she won't be home.".
(A for Amanda L for Lia)
A: that's a great idea!
L: we could even get your parents to give us a ride to Target so we could get her a small gift. To repay her for letting us go to the concert.
A: that's actually a good idea, when can I come over?
L: she's leaving in about 1 hour so in about an hour
A: okay
L: so did you like the concert
A: yassssss
L: Brendon replied to my tweet!
A: nah no way
L: *screenshot*
A: oh lord
L: lolz
A: what should we get Lizzie
L: idk something that's not too cheap
A: my dad said he'll drop us off
L: great
A: we should get Lizzie something expensive BC the gift she got us was very expensive
L: yeah
A: maybe a new headset or something
L: headsets are pretty expensive but I have enough money for one
A: okay
L: we could also get party decorations
A: okay but what's her favorite color?
L: anyone that knows Lizzie knows that her favorite color is pink
A: okay then will get pink decorations
L: okay
A: I gtg see you in an hour
L: ok bye
ONE HOUR LATER
Lizzie has just left to see a movie with Joey then to catch Pokémon with her friends. Amanda texted me "on our way". About 5 minutes later, they pull into the driveway. I hop in the car. We chat with her dad for about 5 minutes, then we arrive at Target. We get out of the car and walk into the store. We go into the electronics section. We find a good gaming headset. We decide that this is the one we should buy. It's pretty expensive, but Lizzie payed ALOT for my iPhone and those tickets. We buy cat gift wrap and pink decorations. Amanda's dad drops us of at my house. We put up the decorations and look up a cake recipe. We bake the first recipe we find. We icing it and hide it. We make a thank you card. Hair then, Lizzir texts me "on my way home.". We hide behind furniture. Jus then, Lizzie walks in. We jump out. "SURPRISE!" We yell. Lizzie jumps. "Girls, you didn't have to do this!" Lizzie said. "Yes we did. You spent a fortune on our tickets." I said. "Lia, I told you! I make plenty of money from YouTube!" Lizzie said. "Well, this is just a thank you party. We have cake!" I said. We sit down at our wooden table. "I'm not going to eat it. It's not vegan." I said. Lizzie and Amanda took one slice each. "We have a gift too!" Amanda said. "No, you didn't have to spend your money on me. You didn't have to do this!" Lizzie said. "Well, we did." I said as we carry the gift over. Lizzie unwraps it. She tears the wrapping paper to reveal a new gaming headset. She tears up. "Thank you guys so much! You did NOT have to do this!" Lizzie says. "Yes we did. You spent probably half of your life savings on me." I said. Lizzie starts to cry. "What did I ever do to deserve you?" she says.