Chapter 4 - Gay!

Holly's POV;

Who does he think he is talking me, like that?! Sure, he is the bad boy, but that doesn't mean that he has any right to tell me what I can or not do!

"Hey, Babe!", I heard a voice from my right say as I walked past the lockers. I didn't bother looking at the pest following me, it was the same annoying Baxter, the quarterback of the school's football team.

"What do you want?!", I ask, exasperatedly. He thinks that I actually like him. But, I've told him and explained to him so many times that, "I would never like any human-being who shares the same name with the shoes I wear". Its true though. Even though Jordan's are so last season now.

"Babe, you know what I want! Me and you?", he says as if he was talking to a child. I am no child, I understood him clearly.

"No, I don't. And what do you mean me and you! Why would I want to go out with you in the first place you metrosexual. I know you've hidden more female face creams in your bag than I have. Stop annoying me and come out. Maybe others might not see it but, I know you're gay. What did you think I'm some kind of airhead?-" I could see him opening his mouth, "Don't even dare answer that! If you keep pestering me, I'm first going to open your bag , throw all the products in front of everyone-" walking towards him, he was now against the lockers cowering from me. Rolling my eyes internally, "and then, hand out photos of you and Dan kissing!", whispering it. He looked scared now. Good! "Hope you understood!", I say in finality and walk away like a Queen.

You might be thinking I'm homophobic, and that I don't like Gay people. But, I'm not. I just don't understand why people are hiding the fact that they love doing 'it' with boys, instead of girls. I mean no one is going to say anything to him for being gay... some may but you just need to show them the finger and they'll be out of your hair. But, for now he could stop telling people rumours that I've opened my legs for him. Like hell I would! Ewww!

Coming back to the topic in hand. Who does he think he is?! Sure, Ethan's dad is the famous, the richest, and the principal who also owns this elite school, Jackson Shelton, but that doesn't mean he can talk to me like that. What did he call me; a 'bully', a 'slut' and 'insecure of that nerd'. First of all, why would Me, Myself and I be insecure of that nerd. I mean look at me and look at her. If I'm a bully then I'll show him what a 'bully' I can be. He might have denied not liking that nerd but I knew for a fact that he cared for her, you could see it in his eyes. I'll just have to show him that nobody ever messes with the Queenbee unless you don't want to get burned.

'Ting, ting, ting, ting, ting!'

The bell for the next class ring. I swear they need to change it, its going to cause me to go deaf.

Walking towards my English class. My mind wouldn't let me forget that I had just been held on like a rag doll. They're going to pay. Looking down at my arms which now had red fingers printed on it. I was mentally kicking him in his lowest region.

"Good afternoon Holly", I heard Mrs Carsten say.

"Good afternoon Mrs Carsten", I said it an insincere tone.

"Did you know you've got the highest in the whole school, again?", she says in the most happiest tone.

"I know". I also know that she was cheating on her husband with Mr Jenkins, the Math teacher. I have proof, Erin took a video of both of them doing the deed in one of the English classroom. I mean keep it at home at least. The proof can become useful later on. I know I'm a bitch, but nothing changes the fact that she's committing adultery.