Chapter 13 - Only us!

A/N

Comment on who do you think is going to win.

Ethan OR Holly?

Also, who is your favourite character in the book?

................................................................................................................................................................................

HOLLY'S POV:

God, I'm pathetic.

It was already morning, the sunlight was glaring at me through the large window.

I could hear the handle turn from the outside.

Looking at the direction, it was the Doctor smiling at me softly. He had been so cautious every time he put his hands on me, as if he was scared.

"You can go back now." He tell me, taking off the wires from me wrist and finger, hesitantly.

Nodding, without saying a word. He helps me stand up, passing me a pair of pink slippers.

"Thank you." I tell him, before I could slide my feet in the slippers I was stopped hearing my name being called out.

"Holly!" I heard a squeaky voice say.

It was Madison, stepping inside the room beside Erin.

Both of them run towards me, breathing a sigh of relief. They both hug me gently.

"Thank God, you're awake. We've been so worried about you-" she starts ranting. "Especially, the Devils-"

"The Devils?" Cutting her off, why were they worried?

She looks at me with wide eyes.

"They were here the whole day, even yesterday before we were kicked out. You should've seen Ethan's face he looked so pissed, he was so angry at the Doctor and nurses, even caused a ruckus. They had to get security, but they couldn't do anything." She tells me, with wide eyes as if reminiscing.

Why? Why would he care? Is it because-

Shaking my head, to remove all the indecent thoughts from my mind. I turn to Erin who was quiet, surprisingly.

"Who won?" I ask, slipping the slippers on my feet, with the help from Madison.

"You don't remember? He didn't rip your tag off. It's going to be between you and him." What? He didn't rip my tag off... He had the perfect opportunity.

Nodding at her, all of us walk towards the door. My mind still wondering over the fact that he didn't rip my tag off.

...

I could hear the commotions from here, students shouting on top of each other. They suddenly stopped, as they stared at me.

Not bothering to look around, I walk toward the chair beside the fire, with help from Erin and Madison.

Scanning the area, trying to look for a group of-

There they were, coming out of the forest looking all dapper and hands- No, don't think like that.

Glancing back towards them, I was staring directly in the eyes of my enemy.

"Holly!" Internally thanking Erin for ruining the moment. "Are you feeling better?" She question, anxiously.