Holly (Extra Chapter- 2) (Part 1)

A LONG AND HOT CHAPTER! 😉

I'm going to be going away for three week. Thus, the reason why a very long chapter just for you guys. Don't worry. I'll update in about three weeks time. Do look forward to it.

VOTE + COMMENT 💛

...............................................................

"Can you shut up already? I can't hear them!" I whisper to him, angrily.

"Of course you don't have to worry! He's going to torture me to death first and then come after you!"

"Stop being a baby!"

"I am not a baby! After he chops me into pieces you'll see."

"Just wait five minutes." Turning to the scene in front. Leaning tad bit forward so that my left ear could hear the conversation between Ethan and some middle-aged man in a unknown stripper bar wearing suits. His jaws were locked as he listened to that man ramble on, not that I was surprised. I know that he was going to explode any second.

Now, I did ponder on the thought of not coming after him... for two minutes. But, no way in hell was I going to allow some skank running her slimy hands down my man. You could say that it never occurred. I mean the girls who even came close to any of them scurried away with just one look. They both had six of their men lined up behind them, guns out in front trying to intimidate each other. My money was on the Devil, I mean Roland could single handily terrorise anyone and with the perspiration glistening on the other sixes forehead I wouldn't be surprised if they scurried away like loose banshees any minute. The drinks which had been settled in front of them sat there lonely and full. It was hard to understand them from all the background music.

"This is not shopping. I didn't sign up to be a babysitter to a crazy psychopath and absolutely didn't sign to get killled."

"Gosh, calm your ass down." I whisper to Jordan who was beginning to hyperventilate now. He glowers at me. "We are not going to get in trouble." I snap at him. We had been hiding in a dark tiny storage room for the past thirty minutes. I even borrowed an old fashioned hat from Olivia. I'll die before anyone sees me in it. The poorly sick pregnant woman has no taste in fashion. Fortunately for her she has me. I do give credit to the hat for doing a good job of taming and hiding my hair.

There was a loud commotion outside. My gaze travelling to Ethan's unamused face. He looked angry.

"You have three days, Marco. I want the money you've stolen."

"Bang!"

Shit!

Simultaneously the six Devil's shot the other six right in the forehead.

All I could hear the sound of chaos outside. The old men picking up their pants and running out. Not a sight to see. Especially with their belly flab jolting up and down. The strippers and bartenders hurrying out of the underground club. No sound could be heard. "You run. I'll kill you. You hide.I'll kill you. If I find you. You'll die. I don't like playing hide and seek." Liar! "Don't bother running to that woman's house. I mean it's quite funny how you think that you can cheat on Sarah and betray us and still think I'll let you walk out alive." His voice booming in all corner of the club, even when there were people screaming past.