Chapter 25 - How dare you?

HOLLY'S POV:

"Now it's our turn" I heard someone shout. Spinning around on my trainers, I wasn't surprised at what I saw. The five boys were grinning at me childishly. "It's the adults turn now kids, sit and watch the show." Groans of disbelief surround the crowd.

"Fine." I tell Ashton. Who was giving me this weird smile, which I know I should be vary off. "But, I want the kids off the field first." I tell him, who nods in exchange. "It's us versus you. But, first the kids." I walk around towards my girls; there was Madison, Erin, Han, Pay and Kat. "We need to beat them and win." I tell them, though I'm nervous I wasn't going to make it known, it would make them more scared and nervous than they already are, though they haven't declared it out loud, I could see it in their expressions.

"Ethan, want to play?" Just by hearing his name, I turn to look at his direction. He shakes his head, before his gaze met mine. Oh, he is playing! Raising my eyebrows, teasing him with them.

"I think I'll sit out. Too tired." Pay says, breaking my rye contact with him. I know why shes tired, I mean the girl is two months pregnant. She's hasn't told anyone, but I have my people.

Nodding my head, I turn back around.

"I'm playing." The jerk says. With that we had five girls and six boys.

"This is unfair!" I tell them, glaring at their expressions.

"I'll play." This time it was the girl who I saw beside Jerks' cousin. Pretty sure they are dating, I mean he did kiss her on the lips.

"Can I play too?" My eyes turn to the figure beside the Jerk; as always it's that four-eyed nerd.

I could see him, stare at me and then her.

I don't care if she plays or not.

"I'll play too!" This time it was Jerk's cousin coming to stand beside me. Glancing back at  where he was standing before, it was replaced by a seventeen year old holding the camera. 

"How do you want to play this?" I ask Ashton.

"Whoever will snatch a ribbon off of the other person will win, until we have the last person manstanding from either team." Nodding at his rules. "I hope you won't cry when you lose." He had the nerve to smirk at me.

Scoffing at his words, I look at him straight in the eye, "Oh, I won't. But, I hope you do because when you lose, you can always rewind back in the camera to see the moment you lost to a girl." I say, stomping away from him in anger. His expression changing into anger as well.

"We have to win this!" I tell the girls. They all nod, but I knew they were scared to play against the Devils. I wonder why. "Just think of them being Lady Gaga. What do we call someone like that?"

"Ew." They all giggle after saying that. As the cousin and his girlfriend stairs at us in amusement.

Turning to them, "I'm Liv and this is my fiancée Jesse. He's Ethan's cousin." She says, smiling at me.

Well, she hasn't done anything to me. "Holly." I tell her, shaking her raised hand, the girls introduce themselves one-by-one.