Chapter 26 - Double date.

HOLLY'S POV:

How could he do that to me?

Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says "easy"? I don't think so!

It's not like we were... we weren't anything.

But, I still went back to him. I did. Found him kissing his nerd.

He is the same as the rest.

"Slut." That's what he calls me. Maybe, I was one to him. Someone he could kiss anytime. I just thought for a second that he might feel- what am I thinking? No, I possibly can't feel anything for him.

I just can't.

Sighing, then why do I feel hurt? Why did it feel like as if someone was squeezing my heart out? Why did I have tears falling down my cheeks, if I wasn't affected by it? Why did it feel like as though I was going to burst out from the the pai-

"Look." Turning to the little six year-old boy beside me who'd distracted me from thinking about him, he was restlessly pulling onto my hand with his tiny fingers. Staring down at him, he was showing me a bracelet made with flower. "Do you like it Miss Holly?!"

Wait a minute. Miss Holly.

"Honey, it's not Miss Holly. It's just Holly. This face is not old yet, it is an epitome of perfection." Pointing towards my face, an amused smile graced his lips. I don't even think he understood it, I mean the clueless expression he was giving me was a giveaway.

Clearing my throat awkwardly, not knowing what I was supposed to say. "That's nice, little pes-boy." Cringing at my own words, I pat the little boy on top of his head, who simply stared at me in confusion as to why my members were laughing.

"I made it for you. I was going to give it to Sam. But, then Levi said that girls have cooties. But, you're not a girl, you're a woman." He says, smartly. I like this boy. Suddenly, he picks up my hand and puts the flower bracelet around my wrist. The only thing I could do was stare in shock. It's the first time a child below the age of ten had done this to me... well, the last time I remember someone doing something nice for me is... never.

"Thank you," I tell him, giving him a soft smile which made him happier. He nods his head, before turning to the other side to talk to another boy his age.

Staring down at my wrist, I couldn't help but graze my fingers against the flower. It looks as if he pulled it from the flowers scattered around the garden, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think I should take it off, don't want the little demon crying.

"Hey, babe." Please God, tell me what can I do to get rid of him? "Are you ignoring me?" Well, wasn't it obvious enough. "I know my handsomeness makes you speechless-" Oh, please. I scoff at that one. "But, its okay-"

"Ring!Ring!"

"What?" Not bothering to look at the caller I.D.

"Well haven't you forgotten about your best friend?" My eyes roll hearing the disgust in his tone. How can I forget him? The constant texting reminds me off him all the time.

"What do you want?" I ask, already agitated with the manwhore beside me.

"Always so friendly." I could hear the sarcasm in his tone, but didn't have the breath to argue with anyone anymore... for today. "You're coming shopping with me-"