Chapter 35 - Wedding Bells

Swipe ⬅️ to see the dress😍 ⬆️ + ❤️ this deut version of the song 😍

A christmas special. A very long, sizzling and HOT chapter 😉

Like + Comment on what you thought.

✌🏽
................................................................

ETHAN'S POV:

Where the fuck is she?

I take a brief glance at my wristwatch, it had only been twenty minutes since Mr Solo's fifth wedding dinner began, and she still hadn't showed up. I was already running out of patience. I didn't want to be here, especially to celebrate this "joyous" moment of an sixty year-old man marrying a girl three times younger than him. Nor did I want to be surrounded by pretentious people who were trying to hard to introduce me to their "beloved" daughters for a marriage proposal, and the others trying to discreetly brag about their businesses and how "good it will be to merge companies when I take over." It was so hard not to ask them to "fuck off!"

The only reason why I was still here the first place was because of the supposed "surprise" I had been promised.

I haven't seen her since yesterday after she left to go shopping with her posses to buy a new gown. Which I wasn't allowed to see because if I choose she'll look like a "nun", her words not mine. And that not true at all. Liar. Fine, I am jealous. However, I did send Kenny and Brent behind her to keep an eye on her. Not that she needs to know. If she did she'll probably burn me alive with her sweet and cunning smile, before exploding in million pieces.

"Where's Holly?" A disgruntled voice asks.

My eyes go towards Jason in disbelief at the way he was busy stuffing his mouth with starters. "She's on her-" instantly my eyes peek at the sight behind him. Looking up at the grand staircase where the the same girl was slowly descending, my eyes narrow like glacier ice. "What in the hell is she wearing?" Was she trying to piss me off?! If so. Than I am. I absolutely detest this "surprise".

Glancing around I could see her gathering the attention of every men in the room: old and young. And I wasn't liking that at all. As she came closer to me, her eyes sparkled in defiance. She had the nerve to smirk at me, just knowing what I was thinking.

She was the most aggravating woman I've ever met, "Holly!" I practically shouted though my gritted teeth.

I am beginning to get a headache.

"What?" She asks innocently.

"What are you wearing?" I question through my gritted teeth.

"A dress." She laughs humourlessly standing directly in front of me. "Why don't you like it?" She knew what she was doing to me. Her eyes sparking with amusement staring at me. All I wanted was to wrap my fingers around her neck, and shake some sense into her.

Damn right I don't. It wasn't a bloody dress. She practically wore nothing. A long dress that showed more skin than I liked. Showing each side of her waist that accentuated her figure and her shapely legs. It was also studded with golden sequins, the steel v-neck drawing attention to her cleavage. It was bare down to the deep of her spine, you could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. She was wearing golden high heels matching with the rest of this piece of clothing.

I enclose my hand around her wrist, pulling her away from several prying eyes. Closing the door behind us as we step inside the toilet.