Chapter 10 - Not called a bitch for no reason.

"It's going down for real

It's going down for real

It's going down for real~"

Its truly going to go down for real in this chapter!

Hope you enjoy it!

................................................................................................................................................................................

"Listen up, even if we are on a trip that doesn't mean you are off. So, if you are not in front of me in ten minutes... There will be consequence!" I say, sternly. They all winced at the loud sound from the microphone.

I could hear them all sigh solemnly, hurrying towards their tent if they didn't want to face the wrath.

"Liz, stop pouting you look constipated!" I shout, with a smirk. Her face turning the shade of crimson due to embarrassment, running towards her tent.

I was wearing a tank top with shorts... My shorts. Sure, he gave it to me but that doesn't meant that I have to give it back to him. They are comfortable.

I scanned the area, whilst pacing impatiently waiting for the girls to show up, obviously the population is going to be filled up with perving male, standing there to watch us practice... Do they actually think that by giving me sultry looks its going to get them in my pants? Hell No!

The girls who surrounded us giving me looks of jealousy and envy. Yeah, they should! Everyone knows that Jackson's high school cheerleaders are the best. We've won all the awards except one... but, it wasn't even my fault. The new bitch complained about me to Mr Jackson, who suspended me because he didn't have any other choice because I made the football team assault her, I mean why would I and why would they? But, I was suspended meaning that someone had to take over... only temporary, lets just say that was the last time someone took over.

After a few minutes of pacing around, they all were standing in front of me, in four rows, Madiosn and Erin in the front off two.

"Let's go! You know the drill!" I shout.

They all started to stretch out, I could hear the whistles enclose us.

"Next!" They all got on the floor and started to do push ups. It's not that hard, once you've done it for the past years.

"Next!" They turn on their backs, and start to do pull ups, whilst I walked around them looking at each of their form.

"Jessica Honey, that's not a push up. You're not supposed to be thrusting upwards-" Laughter surrounded us, looking down at Jessica she was blushing looking on the floor. "Its okay. You learn from that," sitting down and showing her how to do it. She gives me a soft smile before mirroring what I did. "Good!" I tell her walking towards the other girls.

I could feel eyes burning into me, and it was annoying the hell out off me.

"Next!"' I had enough. Glancing at the direction, it was not one pair but seven pairs watching me amusedly, except from one who had this blank look on his face as he took a smoke.

It happened so suddenly, one minute I was standing comfortably glaring at the Devils, and the next I was sprawled on the grass.

*Gasps*

Looking up, it was one of the head cheerleader from our rival school. And, let me tell she is the epitome of fake, fake hair, fair nose, fake lips, fake boobs, fake ass, you get the memo.