Chapter 22 - Movie

ETHAN'S POV:

"They're watching the Guardian of the Galaxy." Ro informs me, amusingly. I told him to ask Ashton where they were heading to. Just wanted to make sure they've reached there safely. Yeah. That's the only reason. No other reason. I don't care that he's with her... All of them are with her. Why should I care? I don't even like her. After the fair, she's gone back to ignoring and avoiding me, and vice versa. I don't want to see her or talk to her. It's for the better.

"I wanted to watch it too." Jess's voice brings me out of my thoughts, she was pouting as she stared at me, with wide eyes.

"Ro, can take you." I tell her, her expressions falls down, as well as her shoulder they sag down.

I nod at Ro.

He nods back, "let's go."

With that, I was all alone in the room.

Opening the fridge, I take out Cháteau d'Yquem, I pour it in a glass, taking a sip from the expensive drink. All I could imagine was Ashton's arms around Barbie. It was irritating me from within.

Throwing the glass away, I stomp towards the couch, grabbing my leather jacket and car keys from the table.

I'm only going because I need to keep an eye on the boys. Yeah, that's the only reason I'm going, to see if there is any trouble or any rival gang members following them around. I'm not going for another reason.

The door clicks behind me, as I had down to my basement which is filled with several high brand cars, unlocking the Lamborghini.

Might as well watch the movie too.

...

I hadn't informed the boys or anyone that I was also here.

I glance around the cinema, stopping at the blonde hair girl who was sitting three rows in front of me, on the far left side. Sitting beside her were Ashton and Rob. I could see her side profile due to the light shining from the screen.
I could see Ashton leaning towards her, whispering something in her ear, which made her smile.

Feeling my fingers curl inwardly at the view. So, she can ignore me, but still hang around with my friends. I don't remember when was the last time we had gone to an actual cinema. I mean whenever we have time to watch a movie, we just go into the movie room in the house.

"Ethan!" Looking up, it was Ashton who was waving at me vigorously. Suddenly, I had four pairs of eyes turning back to look at me, with shocked expressions etched on their faces... even her. What's so shocking about me coming here?! "Come here!" He shouts over everyone. "Shut the fuck up." He tells the audience. God, why am I friends with him?! Shaking my head, I stand up from my seat, heading straight towards the opposite end.

Next thing I know, I was sitting next to Ashton and some random teenager.

"Wow, didn't think you were coming?." He queries, suspiciously.

"I wasn't." I tell him, looking at the screen in front of me. The teenager sitting beside me seemed to sit still, he took a single glance before turning his head away immediately. What's his problem?!

"Ethan!" I heard Jess's voice.

Looking up, it was her with Ro, standing next to the teens seat, carrying an overflowing bucket of popcorn in her hand. "I thought you didn't want to come?!" She questions me, hurt shining in her eyes.

"I wasn't, but I decided to come." I tell her, transforming her grim mouth into a smile.

She looks next to the teen beside me with great intensity.