Holly (Extra chapter - 2) (Part 2)

Yawning, I roll over. Snuggling deeper inside the duvet trying to hide myself from the glare of the sun zooming through the transparent windows.

"Who opened the fucking curtains?!" I grumbled, throwing the humongous blanket over my head, trying to reduce the amount of sunshine in my life. "For fucks sake!" Suffocating. I disown the blanket, pushing it to side, inhaling the oxygen, filling it in my lungs.

Sniffing, I could smell strong essence around me. My favourite cologne. Bolting upright, I sit on the bed with the cover dipping around my waist, my breast aligned with the sunshine.

Glancing around the room, he wasn't anywhere to be seen. The toilet door was opened widely, with no human life inside. My brows furrow in confusion as I grab my phone from the bedside table, looking down at the time. Closing my eyes tightly, I open them once again the blur disappearing.

Was I reading this correctly?

Why does it say eight-thirty?

Remembering where I was, I throw the duvet to the side. Half of it was on the bed, whilst the other on the ground. No time for this shit. I was already late, and with that Hitler grandmother I wouldn't be surprised if she made few snide remarks at my lateness. Hopefully, her old age did wonders and decided to eat breakfast in bed.

Running towards the toilet, "fuck!" I shout stubbing my toe against the wall, limping towards the sink. I quickly rush applying the toothpaste on the brush. I had a deadline. The others would be finishing up all food, whilst I am still here standing in front of the mirror-naked- brushing my teeth. The foam beginning to fill my mouth. Gosh. I look like a maniac.

"Well, isn't this a good morning." The voice called out jolting me back a bit, my eyes meet his through the mirror. His eyes narrowed, as he studies every inch. Not that he hasn't seen it already, but the way he was watching me with with affection as if I was his favourite dish was making me wet. Vice versa. I could see the tent forming under his shorts.

Rolling my eyes, I spin around. "You didn't wake me up!" I say with the mouthful of paste, drops of foam coming out of my mouth. My eyes narrow glaring at his amused gaze. Grumbling, I turn my gaze back to the front as I bent down spitting the paste and rinsing my mouth throughly with cold water. The soft rumble from behind made me realise of the goods that I was showcasing, deliberately I stayed bent giving him an eyeful of what he missed last night. His eyes burning invisible lasers onto my skin.

Taking my sweet time, I stand up slowly and casually- well, to me it was casually, but with the frown on his face emphasised his displeasure of  being played around with.

I take the face wash, squeezing it tightly as it comes out of the hole, and moaning loudly once it hits my palm with its coldness. Biting my bottom lips to stop myself from sniggering seeing as he tried to control his expression- the lack of it- the only expressions which exist in Ethan Jackson face is; Anger, Lust, Love and sometimes on some rare occasions jealousy- well that's what I like to think I see.

"Hope you're enjoying the show as that's all you'll be getting for the whole day." Grinning at him, he fold his arms against his chest defensively. His brows raised up in an "Oh, really?"

"Yes, really."

"Don't think I forgot about last night." I remind him, not that he needed to be reminded.

I wash my face thoroughly, walking towards him. He straightens up, but his backside was still leaning against the doorway. His broad body size restricting any space for escape. We stood foot-to-foot, with him being fully clothed, while I stood here completely opposite. His gaze hardened as lust swirled in those oceanic blue seas.