Chapter 9 - Doctor

A/N

"All eyes on us

All eyes on us

All eyes on us~"

................................................................................................................................................................................

"I swear the man has some serious issues," I tell Erin, who was listening to my complaint, without butting in.

She nods, agreeing with me.

"Was he born like this? I mean how can one person be so aggravating and rude... Sure, he has eight pack and is a typical bad boy. But, that doesn't mean he can be mean to me. " What did I do to him?-" I know...I know, hurting his beloved nerd must've woken the beast inside of him, but still, flinging me everywhere, threatening me, slamming me... These bruises aren't going to heal themselves.

"Forget about him Holls, stop wasting your precious time on him. I mean they've  hardly associated themselves with the school, always minding their own business. They'll go back to ignoring us." She's right. Sighing, I lean forward, resting my head in my palms.

Like I promised I'm going to stay away for him, forget about speaking to him, I'm not even going to look at him. He's going to be like a ghost.

"Yeah, you're right!" Standing up, I wear my Chanel heels crawling towards the flap to take a walk outside.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I hear her ask, tiredly. 

"No, it's okay. You should probably go to sleep. Just look at Madison." I said, shaking my head staring at Madison who had spread out to my side, ceasing any remaining place.

Wearing my comfortable long hoodie, which covered my butt. I come out from the tent.

A dark curtain had fell over the land, twinkling spotlights adorning the velvet texture of the night.

One day, I'm going to sleep under those stars, when it's not cold and I'm not dying of hypothermia.

One day.

My blonde hair was dancing with the wind, as I walked down the the narrow footpath, on the grain of the lake. I stop to watch those dazzling white beauties swimming through the dark blue glimmering water.

Suddenly, out of nowhere a wolf runs past me making me lose my stance.

Oh shit!

It happened so abruptly, next thing I know a hand caught my writs tightly, holding me in place. I was pulled back up roughly slamming against a hard chest, my heavy breathing scorching through the silence, as my head rest on the crook of my rescuer. The heavenly familiar scent screwing my mind.

Oh God! What am I doing?! Why am I sniffing him?

Taking a step back.

"Than-" I stop as my eyes met my nemesis.

His eyes glistened with emotion, face slackened; his brow furrowed - eyes burning into me in concern .

Gently, tugging my arms out from his hold, I take a step back again.

Not again!

Before I could fall in the muddy water, I was spinned around to the opposite side. His hand around my waist, holding me tightly.

It was a serene moment-

Holly!

Oh gosh! Why does this always happen to me? Here I am trying to avoid him for throughout the whole day, and here he was standing in front of me with worry etched on his face.