friends

summary: your friends don't believe in the doctor.

....

"so, y/n when can we meet this 'man' of yours?" your friend asked as you sat on your bed, faceting her.

"we can see you blushing, by the way" your other friend said, you rolled your eyes at the computer screen. this is how they always reacted when somebody new came into your life.

"where is he?" she asked impatiently.

"I actually don't know" you said, with a small shurg and a small smirk on your lips.

your other friends gave you puzzled looks from their cameras, and you only laughed at them, looking down at your phone. hoping that maybe he would call.

"does he really exist?" Your friend asked, you nodded.

"how desperate do you think i am?" you raised your eyebrow, and she only laughed in response, "shut up"

suddenly, your room was filled with the familiar noise and a breeze built up.

you looked at your friends and they looked kind of scared but also questioning what was happening.

the door flew open of the box and the doctor stood smiling. you stood from your bed and walked up to him, leaving your friends.

"you said you'd be 2 minutes, its been a week"

"I got a little carried away" He said and you looked up at him, a small smile on your face.

"oh really?"

"Y/N!" Your friend shouted and you jumped back from the Doctor.

"Who is that?" The Doctor asked ,and you turned around to see your laptop facing you with two very amused and smug faces belonging to your friends.

"Y/F/N & Y/F/N meet the doctor" You said and sighed.

"Finally!" They both cheered, and you laughed as your friend's interrogated the Doctor, asking questions about you two.

"why the bowtie?" You friend asked,

"And what's up with the blue police box?" Your other friend asked
and you mentally sighed...this was going to be a long night.