kittens

you sat on the floor, cross legged as you played with your new kitten: bungal.

you hadn't seen the doctor in a few weeks and you needed something to occupy you. you didn't ha a job because you knew that you would rarely show up because of the doctor.

so, you decided to get a kitten. He was black kitten with white paws. You literally melted when you saw him and knew he was the right one.

you were too busy playing with your kitten to notice that someone was in your house.

"Ah, Y/n!--Y/n? What is that? It could be dangerous! Stay away from it" The Doctor started. You looked up from your kitten, who was scared of the Doctor, to the Doctor and rolled your eyes.

"Its not an it. It's a he and his name is Bungal" You said, as you stroked him.

"Yes" The Doctor said as he walked closer to you and the kitten. He sat down next to you and picked up the kitten, he examined it before he scanned it with his screwdriver.

"It's a kitten, Doctor" You said and the Doctor nodded as the kitten began to attack him, playfully. The Doctor seemed scared but began to smile after a while. You loved seeing him happy, it made you happy.

~ a few hours later ~

You walked into your living room, and you saw that the Doctor sitting on your sofa with a sleeping kitten on his chest. (a/n: omg imagine that tho, I would die of cuteness).

"What do I do?" He asked, gesturing to the small bundle of cuteness on him.

"Just leave him there" You said as you sat down next to him on the sofa, and turned on the TV.

"But that's boring" He mumbled back, stroking Bungal gently. You shrugged back, as you stood up to go make some tea.

"Y/n" He called out, you stopped by the door and looked at him. "

"Yes?" You replied.

"He does like the Bungal, but prefers Vox lord of all" He said, you rolled your eyes and sighed.

"And how do you know that?" You asked, as you looked at the kitten then back at the Doctor.

"I speak cat" He replied.

"Of course you do" You sighed, mentally scolding yourself, and walked out to your kitchen.

I don't really like this imagine but the idea popped into my head💗