you're sick

"y/n!" you heard someone call, and rush up the stairs not before you hear a loud thud. Your bedroom door opened, a very pale Doctor appeared.

"are you okay? you're kinda really pale" you said as you stood up from the seat on your window ledge. You walked closer to him and put your hand on his forehead, he was burning up. "Doctor, love, I think you're sick" you said, running your hand through his hair.

"I'm fine, just a little cold!" He said trying to sound cheerful.

"you're obviously not fin--" he interrupted you with a series of sneezes. "you're definitely not fine" you said, he sighed.

"I can't be sick, we have things to do today--"

"No Doctor--"

"But--"

"No buts. We're staying here today, and you're going to get better" you said firmly. you pulled him to your living room put him on the sofa, and turned the TV on. You took off his jacket, his bowtie and undid a few buttons of his shirt before throwing a blanket on him. "I'll be back" you said and went to the kitchen where you made some tea. You came back and put tea on the side before sitting next to him. He rested his head on your lap, and you ran your fingers through his hair.

"You better not give me your cold" you said, staring at the TV.

"I'll try not to" he said, his voice sounding blocked up.

You two stayed like that until he fell asleep, and then you tried to move him to your bed. But that took a whole load of complaints from him, and you nearly running away. However, he later fell asleep on your bed, with you next to him on your laptop. Until you found yourself sneezing. You were going to kill him.