Request - The Originals "Blood for Blood"

You already knew the phone would ring before it actually rang. You also already knew what the person on the other side of the phone would say. Your siblings were in trouble and you were the only one who could save them. Of course you were. You were everything at once, which couldn't be said about them.

"I need your help." An unknown female voice didn't even greet you, didn't even say hi, didn't even introduce herself. "Your siblings are in trouble in New Orleans and I don't know how to save them."

You rolled your eyes. "And of course, when no one else knows what to do, we call the older sibling." You pressed the phone against your other ear and sighed. "So, which brother are you dating?"

The girl kept silent for a moment. Apparently this all wasn't as urgently as she said.

"It's not a that hard question, is it?" You were the one to break the silence, but the girl you were trying to talk to still wasn't capable of answering.

"It's complicated. Does it matter?" She replied. "I'm the mother of Klaus' daughter and the girl is growing up without a father."

You wondered why that was any of your business.

Your family had always been very clear when it came to you. They thought they didn't need you. They thought they could do all of this without you. Secretly they were simply afraid of you. They were afraid of all the power you possessed. They were afraid of your visions. Even though those visions could have prevented them ending up in the trouble they were in now.

"Fine, I'm on my way to New Orleans." You hung up without asking for more information. You didn't care. The moment you decided to go there, glimpses of people, the history and the future started to intrude your mind.

A charming young man with a bright white smile and dark eyes approached you with his hand held out. "Welcome to my city." He cocked his head and you raised your eyebrows.

The last thing you had heard was that your brother had been the one crowning himself king of the city. You wondered how this man had managed to steal something that was so dear to Klaus Mikaelson.

"Watch out!" A dark haired girl with a fierce grin grabbed your shoulder and pulled you back. "His bite can kill an original."

Your heart skipped a beat in your chest. You weren't sure if you were an original or not. You weren't sure if the charming man would be able to kill you, but you would remember to keep your distance, just in case. After all, you were the only person in the world combining all the possible powers one could possess.

"Do you really think I will give up your brother this easily?" The charming young man stood in front of you again. His sharp teeth glimmered in the moonlight, but you smiled back at him, your own sharp teeth piercing the skin of your lips.

"You can't kill me, Marcel." You opened the door to your car and tried to stop the visions. You had more than enough information by now. "When it comes to me your powers are as useless as anything else you can come up with." Maybe you didn't need to be that careful after all.

A smile spread across your face. Your family didn't mean much to you. When they had vowed to protect each other always and forever they had not included you in their vows.

But that didn't mean you were simply going to let them die. After all. You would live forever and they would live forever. There was plenty of time to make up for all those lost years and maybe if you would save their asses they would finally start to see you for who you were.

The most amazing Mikaelson that had ever roamed the earth.