Request - Robb Stark "I fell in love the way you fall asleep..."

You had heard the stories, but you had always thought that they were nothing but myths, nothing but fairytales to calm down the longing hearts of little girls. You remembered how during one of those stories you had started yelling at your mother. You had called her a liar. You had called her a traitor. You had called her a lot of words a lady like you should never say.

But your mother had been right all this time. It was possible. Not every arranged marriage was doomed. Some arranged marriages turned out to become fairytales.

Your marriage with Robb was slowly becoming one.

His hand was holding yours while he placed the home made food on the plaid in front of him. Even though winter was coming, he had taken you for a small picnic in the Godswood. He had given you a few warm cloaks and during the small walk to the famous trees he had asked you a thousand times if you weren't too cold.

How could you be cold when you were with someone like him? How could you be cold when he was smiling at you? How could you be cold when he was holding your hand and kissing your cheeks and lips tenderly? How could you be cold while you knew that the child you were carrying was born out of love, real love?

"If I would have had a golden coin with me, I would have loved to pay it to hear your thoughts." Robb squeezed the hand he was holding and his bright eyes were staring straight into yours.

Your cheeks heated up a little and you bent your head. You remembered what you had thought when your mother had told you that she had found you the perfect man to marry. If you had known then what you knew now, you wouldn't have treated your future husband as bad as you had done, even if it had only been in your mind. "When I was a child I was afraid of having to marry someone I didn't love." Your voice was barely a whisper, but Robb didn't disturb you. "She told me that there was nothing to be afraid of, that there were arranged marriages that worked out really well, that she would do everything she could to arrange such a marriage for me."

Robb smiled and he gently grabbed your other hand so he was holding both. "And, did she manage to keep her promise?" He had a playful twinkle in his eyes and it was clear that he already knew the answer to his own question.

"Yes, she did." You licked your lips and took a deep breath. "When I married you and didn't think it was possible, but I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly and then all at once."

Robb pressed his forehead to yours and then his soft lips kissed you while he pressed the palm of his hand to your cheek. "Do you know how I fell in love with you?" He didn't even wait for your answer. "At first sight." He smiled again. "And just like you I had never believed that something like that was possible."

Even though winter was coming, you felt a warmth spreading itself through your entire body. You knew that you were living in Westeros and that a lot of things could and would happen, but right now it felt like you and Robb would live happily ever after.