Advent Event - "I got you" with Daniel Espinoza

It was dark. The blindfold they had tied before your eyes shut out every bit of light. The smell in this place was horrible and you had lost all sense of time. The tie wraps they had used to secure your hands behind you were cutting into your arms and you were thirsty. This needed to be over, as soon as possible. Still... you were frightened. More than frightened, you were terrified. Terrified of what they'd do. Terrified you'd find out no one was coming to find you. They probably had more things to do. There were murders, crimes. Would they even have noticed you were gone?

A door creaked and you tensed immediately. Footsteps came your way, slowly. You started to pull your bonds again, trying to get free, trying to do anything so you weren't going to be killed without any chance of defending yourself. It was useless. You felt your wrists starting to bleed, and all the while, those footsteps approached more and more. Until a hand suddenly touched your shoulder. You screamed. You screamed so loud they should be able to hear it outside. But no one had. You had screamed until your throat was raw just after you arrived here and no one had come.

"Shh...", a voice whispered in your ear. A familiar voice. A voice you didn't want to believe you heard. "It's me! It's me! Calm down baby, please..." The blind fold was pulled away. The room was dark, but you did see a figure kneeling in front of you. "I'm here now. You're okay. I'm not letting anyone hurt you, ok?"

"Dan..." You sighed in relief, slumping on your chair. "You came. You actually came for me!" You felt a hot lump in your throat. You didn't want to cry, but you couldn't stop the tears from coming. "I thought... I thought..." You stumbled over your words.

"Shh... No need to panic. I'm here now. I'll always come for you, Y/N." He moved behind you and with one movement, your hands were free. He squatted down in front of you, taking your wrists in his hands and looking pained at the sight of them. "No one can say you go down without a fight... that's my girl." He stood up again. "We need to leave. We didn't arrest all of them yet and we don't know if they'll come back here. I'd love to get a word with them, but I want to get you to the hospital as soon as possible."

You nodded and tried to stand up, only to find out that your legs didn't want to support you. They were shaking so much that you almost fell down again, if Dan wouldn't have caught you the moment he noticed.

"I'll carry you, don't worry...", he said before lifting you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck, not wanting to let him go anymore. You didn't care that Chloe or Lucifer saw you like that when Dan carried you out of the warehouse you were held prisoner. All that mattered was that Dan had you. "I won't let you go anymore, baby... I got you."