Home

I emerged from the exit of the secret passageway that I always go through. The moon was bright enough to light my way until I got onto the main road. My outfit of a sweat set and sneakers definitely made the journey a lot easier. Evan and I are just gonna watch a movie and hang out. I really enjoy hanging out with him. I never thought I'd end up liking him as much as I do. It's easier to move on with him. He makes me feel like I can move on, that I'm not going to be heartbroken forever. He's been so patient, waiting for me to be ready. He's honestly too good to me. I genuinely don't want to hurt him. I can't help but feel like I'm leading him on, spending this much time with him knowing I'm not over Tyler... and not knowing if I'll ever be over him.

"I know that your secret passageway options are pretty limited now, but really, Snow? Taking the same one every time and expecting not to get caught? The townies are making you sloppy." A voice said from behind me causing me to stop in my tracks. A voice that sent a wave of chills down my whole body. I had to be hallucinating. No, I just haven't been getting any sleep and I have to be hallucinating. Maybe I'm dreaming. I pinched myself and felt the pain instantly. "Nope, not a dream, Love. You can look for yourself." I turned around slowly and faced who I assumed it was.

There he stood in all his overwhelmingly perfect glory. Tyler Greyson. No. This can't be real. He can't be real. He was only a couple feet away from me. The closest he's been in months. No, I don't believe it. I don't believe it.

"So, how are we doing this? Are we just gonna sit here and look at each other? You are the most beautiful sight that I've seen in months, so I'd be happy to just stare at you, to be honest. Are you coming to me? Am I coming to you?" He asked, looking at me. His voice felt like honey to my ears. Tears quickly filled my eyes and I was still too shocked to speak. Too shocked to move. Too shocked to do anything but just look at him. To see his face in any reality that wasn't a dream. The moonlight gracing his face made him look ethereal. Like an actual angel, which would make sense considering he's supposed to be fucking dead. I felt like if I moved he'd disappear. That I'd be left with a vapor of him like I always am when I dream of him.

"Okay, looks like I'm coming to you. No problem. The whole, I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door." He sang as he inched closer to me. "I would really love to hear your voice at any point here, Snow. Honestly, I thought I was going to get a reaction out of you with the sloppy comment." He laughed as he walked closer to me and I almost melted. He stopped right in front of me. Not touching me, just looking at me. Waiting for me to make the first move. I looked up at him. Really looked at him. He looked exactly the same, with some minor changes. He was thinner, an effect of being taken and tortured, but he didn't look sickly. He's definitely grown a few inches. He has to be at least 6 feet now, maybe 6'2. Some scrapes and bruises but all in all he seems fine. He seems alive. He is alive.

"Are you real? Please tell me you're real." I cried, hovering my hands over his chest, too afraid to touch him.

"I'm real, Snow. I'm real." He whispered, grabbing my hands and pressing them against his chest so that I could feel him. So that I could feel his heartbeat and know. The moment his hands touched mine I felt every emotion that I've been pushing away come crashing back down on me. But feeling his hands on mine, none of it mattered. Having him in front of me was all I've been praying for. I touched any part of him that I could. His chest, his arms, his face, his hair, all of him. I needed to feel all of him. I needed to make sure he was real and not a figment of my imagination. He allowed my inspection to go on uninterrupted. He didn't complain, he didn't pull away, he just watched me carefully as I checked him. I pulled him into me and he instantly wrapped his arms around me, grounding me. Bringing me back to reality. I felt like I'd been drifting for so long and he brought me back with one hug... with one touch. Squeezing me so hard I felt like I almost couldn't breathe. But every breath I took I inhaled more of him, more of his scent, solidifying that he was really here in front of me. It's like I finally wasn't drowning anymore, he was my lifeboat.