Ela... Please...

Tyler is mostly healthy again. After constant, and silent, care from me over the past week he's better than ever. The wound isn't fully healed but you can't really expect a stab wound to heal within a week. He's gotten his strength back and that's really all that matters. I think this is the last day he's going to be here. He's been itching to leave since everything happened between us.

I walked up the stairs to the room he was in carrying his breakfast. I'm surprised that no one has caught us yet. I mean, missing food, missing health supplies, either I was really good or they didn't really think too much into it. I mean, of course some medical supplies would be missing, we're attending a spy school. Lots of girls get hurt and don't want to get it checked out by the doctor. Sure some food is missing. We're in a school full of girls. Girls get hungry.

I got to the top of the staircase and took several deep breaths to hype myself up to go inside. It's really hard going in there everyday and seeing how he looks at me. It feels empty. And he's barely spoken a single word to me. I slowly opened the door, as to not drop the food in my hand. As I walked in I saw him on the floor doing push ups. Typical. He looked up at me before continuing.

"I brought you food." I said quietly.

"Thank you." He replied, speeding up his push-ups.

"I'm just gonna put it on the bed." I added, placing the tray down.

"'kay." He replied not missing a beat.

"Can I check the stitches?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch. I pulled out the medical supplies as he pushed himself off of the ground. He silently walked over to me and sat next to me on the couch. Close enough where our knees were touching. I didn't move. Neither did he.

I started checking his wound and it was healing up really nice. He'd have to take care of it the rest of the way, but I'm sure he can handle it.

"Alright. Looks good. The stitches should dissolve on their own in about another week or so. Other than that, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you how to treat a wound. So, I guess I'll see you in a couple hours." I pushed up off the couch. "Unless you leave. Then goodbye." I added before reaching for the door.

"I'm leaving today." He stopped me. I didn't turn back to face him. "But before I go, I'm going to give you something." I heard him stand up.

"And what would that be?" I asked, turning around.

"Your father's journal." He crossed his arms.

"What?" I asked in a whisper.

"It's at Blackthorne. We're going tonight. We're going to leave here around 6, be there at dark. Get in, get out. Then I'm gone." He threw a towel over his sweaty torso.

"But..." I started before he cut me off.

"We're going to need your friends so bring them here in like 15 minutes so I can tell them what the plan is. I'd like this to be as orderly as possible." He said, barely looking at me.

"Why are you...?" I asked before he cut me off again.

"Don't ask questions, just accept it and say thank you." He replied in a calm, yet angry voice.

"Alright." I replied defeated, heading for the door.

"Daniela..." He stopped me again. I turned my head to look at him and his face was softer than before. "I'm doing this because it'll do more harm than good at Blackthorne. It doesn't belong there, it's your fathers and it belongs with his family. And if... if something like this existed that belonged to my mom I would hope someone would give it to me too." I opened and closed my mouth multiple times trying to digest what he had just said to me.