Ch. 16 - A neat freak

'' And then I started yelling about how I won't even talk to him until we'll get to Konoha, '' I started and stuffed some noodles from the cup of ramen in front of me in my mouth. '' But I didn't even see that we were already at the gates of the village. So of course, I made a complete fool of myself... Anyway, what did you say your name was? ''  

The boy that was sitting on the stool next to me and looking at me with a smile on his face replied: '' Sai. ''  

I nodded and shot a glare in his direction, for the first time even seeing how exactly did he look. He was the same hight as me, with black hair, black eyes and he was also wearing black clothes. Then my eyes stopped on his Konoha headband and a slight frown appeared on my face.  

'' You're a Leaf ninja? Then how is it possible that I never even saw you here? '' I asked and poked his headband with my chopsticks.  

He just kept smiling in that creepy way. '' It's because I came here just a while ago. I'm the newest member of team 7. ''  

The second I heard him say that I stopped eating, with noodles, still hanging from my mouth. I slowly slurped them inside my mouth, my eyes travelling in his direction in a creepy way. For a few seconds I was just staring at him and thinking. So he was supposed to be Sasuke's replacement? I wasn't completely sure what to think about it.  

I looked back at my ramen cup and quickly finished eating, before I spoke up again. '' What does Sakura think about this? ''  

Sai slightly frowned. '' You know my teammates? '' 

I nodded. '' Yeah. And if Sakura doesn't like you, then I also won't risk getting friends with you. '' I leaned closer to Sai and whispered, looking around, like my sister was going to suddenly pop out of nowhere. I knew that I was probably being just paranoid. But still, the last time that Sakura heard me talk about it she punched me pretty much from one side of the village to the other.'' Sometimes she really scares me. ''  

Sai looked in to my eyes, then he slowly smiled again, another one of his creepy fake smiles.  

I was staring at him for a few seconds. Then I sighed, completly serious. '' She's right behind me, isn't she? ''  

Sai just nodded, still smiling.  

I froze and then slowly looked around, in the direction of the dark aura that I felt there. Sakura really was standing behind me and also looking pretty mad, cracking her knuckles in a creepy way. My face instantly paled when I saw that, then I slowly raised my hand and waved at her. '' Hello, Onee-chan... How are you doing today? '' 

'' I come to greet you... And I hear... '' She cracked her knuckles again. '' And after everything we've been through... ''  

That was when I noticed another dark aura behind her. I instantly dramatically gasped, jumped on my seat and pointed at him. '' GASP!! YOU PINK TRAITOR! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE WITH HIM! HOW COULD YOU BE WITH MY MORTAL ENEMY! ''  

'' Get of the furniture, '' Teuchi, the owner said when he passed me, giving a bowl of ramen to someone else.  

I completly ignored me because the next second Sakura already jumped in my direction, punching me. '' And now you're even insulting me?! I can't believe that I even missed you! It's always the same thing with you! '' We started rolling on the ground and fighting. '' You never change, you're always the same irresponsible person and making me worry about you! ''  

My fist that was about to connect with her face froze. Then I slowly turned around and looked in the direction of Shun that was just standing next to Sai and watching our fight with an emotionless look on his face. '' And you even told her what happened?! I'm going to kill you! ''