Ch. 17 - Toothpaste and a special mission

A week in Konoha without doing nothing was one of the longest weeks of my life. It turned out that Tsunade prohibited me from helping in the hospital and learning new medical ninjutsus too, at least until I wasn't going to fully heal from the fight with the Akatsuki. I kept telling her that I was perfectly fine, which was true, well except for my right arm that still hurt a little, but I already got used to having problems with it, but she still said that I was supposed to stay at home and rest. I was actually doing that, well, at least until it got boring. 

After that I kept myself entertained with all kinds of different ways. I had really weird conversations about feelings with Sai. It turned out that he had troubles expressing them and that his two teammates, my sister Sakura and Naruto didn't really like him. Then I also spent time with either Rima that was a lot with Hinata. It turned out that she took her job as a sensei a little more seriously than I thought. She had a week until she was going to get her team and until then she bugged Hinata about how it was like to be a Hyuuga, considering that a girl from her clan was going to be in her team and then she also kept asking me questions about the Shi no hana. Different from her, Shun didn't really do much. I quickly realised that when he wasn't on missions he was a really boring person. I spent a lot of time with him, even if I wasn't sure why, considering that he usually annoyed the hell out of me.  

That week I was also counting the days until Friday. Something very important happened then and I couldn't wait to be there. It was Momoka's graduation day.  

That morning Kiba and I climbed on the roof of their class and spied them through the window, like two complete creeps. I was pretty sure that Kurenai wouldn't be to happy if she would find out that we used our ninja skills mostly just for doing things like that and pranks. But right now I didn't care, I was leaning on the window on the roof, staring in the room and squealing. '' Look! She passed! She's a complete genius, she managed to create three copies of herself! ''  

Kiba just sweatdropped. '' Twenty other students before her did the exact same thing... ''  

'' Yeah, but they didn't do it as awesomely as she did! '' I replied and grinned, looking at the always shy Momoka. '' I can already see it, she's going to become a great ninja, trust me. '' I made a dramatic move with my hands and my eyes sparkled. '' Momoka Hana, the last survivor of the Hana clan! ''  

'' Chi, don't yell! '' Kiba hissed, looking in the direction of the window. '' Otherwise they're going to notice us and you know that they don't like to be bothered during this things! ''  

'' Tch, and even if they do notice us? It's not like I'm afraid of- '' Suddenly Iruka's face appeared on the other side of the window, staring at me with a creepy way. I screamed and jumped back, hitting Kiba. Of course he lost his balance and we both staggered for a few steps on the roof until we reached the edge. I just barely managed to stop there, sighing with relief. '' And Chiharu Haruno is saved from the- '' The next second Kiba crushed in to me and both of us fell of the roof. I slowly raised my head from the bushes I ended in, a frown on my face. '' -fall. You know Kiba, you really ruined the epicness! ''  

He slowly sat up, a few leaves still in his dark hair. '' That's what you think. We're epic no metter what. ''  

I just grinned like a fool and slowly started to stand up. '' Yup, you're totally right. '' That was when I noticed Akamaru that just jumped of the roof, like a boss. I couldn't help it but to roll my eyes and shoot an angry glare at the dog. '' Tch. Showoff. '  

I held my hand in Kiba's direction to help him up. He just grabbed it and started picking himself up when I suddenly notice Sai, sitting on the branch of a nearby tree and sketching something. I grinned, pulled my hand from Kiba's and waved at him. Kiba screamed with surprise and fell back on the ground. I didn't even notice that and just ran closer to Sai. '' Hey, Sai, what are you drawing? ''