'i love you' Chapter two

You all got in the car and drove to Taylers apartment. Tayler and your mom have seperate apartments, your staying with Tayler. You got to the apartment and Tayler showed you your room, it was big and you even had a double bed and a ensuite!! You went outside and talked to the three boys before a girl who you recognised from Tayler and Codys snapchat stories came down stairs, her name was Kelianne. You said hi and Kelianne offered to help you unpack. So you and Kelianne said bye to the boys and went up stairs. You talked about yourselves and two hours later were finished. You really liked Kelianne.

Tayler: Jasmine do you want to come to the shops?
You: no thanks
Tayler:  okay, Kelianne do you want to come
Kelianne: I'm coming Tay
You and Kelianne walked downstairs to see Cody and Tayler getting ready to leave and Joey on his phone on the couch.
Tayler, Cody and Kelianne left to go get starbucks.
You walked over to Joey and said...

You: Joey.....
Joey: yes jasmine grace
You: tell me about yourself
you said looking into his hazel eyes
Joey told you about himself and you told him a bit about you. He was so caring and you loved his personality.
Joey: Jasmine grace, i think im falling in love with you, even though we just met. I can feel something different to what I've ever felt.
You felt butterflies in your stomach as he said that, he explained what you were feeling, he was saying it perfectly, you felt the same way.
You: I feel the same way, i'm falling in love with your personality, but especially your eyes.
oh his eyes, I could stare in them for days, Years, for my life.
Joey: I didn't think you would feel the same, im really glad you do. So Jasmine-Grace will you have the honour of being my best friend.
You: Yes I would love to be your best friend Joseph Matthew. Would you like to watch a movie in my room?
Joey: I would love to
Joey said in a posh accent making you both laugh

(A/N thanks for 6 reads, I know it's only little bit I thought no one would read it! My fanpage is @birlemplease on Instagram)