'i love you' Chapter eighteen

Time with Joey has flown your both at your second year at charleswood university and have had ups and downs but have sticked together. You never imagined having someone like this in your life.

Tonight marks your 2 year anniversary, your going to dinner. You have decided to wear a tight high neck, long sleeve, black dress that came to just above your knees. You matched it with a nude purse and nude heels. You had minimal makeup and your natural curly hair down.

Joey: slayyyyy girl slayyyy
You looked at him through the reflection of your mirror and laughed, you quickly checked him out as he chuckled too. He was wearing a fitted white t-shirt underneath a loose red jacket with black skinny jeans and white adidas shoes. His hair wasn't as floppy as usual but combed to the side. He was looking hot!

You: You clean up well Birlem?
Joey gasped, You chuckled
You: Okay...okay my handsome boyfriend you clean up extremely well
You put your arms around his neck and he kissed your lips
You: Joey
You pulled away laughing
You; lets go
Joey grunted as your dragged him downstairs, you said bye to Tayler and Cody ( They dont live at there uni )

The ride was short or at least felt like it. You were in stitches by the time you got to the restaurant, thank God you weren't driving. Joey was singing so loud and dancing at every red light you got and may I tell you we got every red light! The little thai restaurant was fairly quiet and was very pretty, Joey pre-booked a table upstairs that overlooked the beach and had fairy lights, just like he knew you liked it. Surprisingly it wasn't expensive,Joey ordered satay noodles and you ordered chicken and rice. It was delicious, the night went fairly quick lots of laughter and many retelling of some memories happened. It was overall one of the best nights you and Joey have experienced.

After another eventful drive back to the apartment you were sure you were exhausted so as soon as you got home you both got changed and crawled into bed, eventually falling settling in each others arms.

You thought to yourself, how was I this lucky to get someone who loves you like the earth loves the sun and who needs you like the moon needs the stars to light up the sky. He is, was and will be what your heart is.

A/N Hey guys the book is nearing the end!!! :(
Anyways this isn't gonna be long but

Contact me on my social medias:
Instagram(fanpage): birlemplease
Instagram (spam account): ultratayla
Instagram(joint account): Taylaandbelle
I have a lot of instagrams and I haven't even mentioned my main 😂
Twitter: taylaeorges
Musical.ly <http://musical.ly>: itstaylageorges