'i love you' Chapter nineteen

11:30pm
Joey: Jasmine-grace please don't do this, I love you more then I love myself and I need you like I need oxygen please dear God, please let me explain.

many hours before

10am
You woke up without your Joey but instead with a small note attacked with messy handwriting and hearts.

Dear my beautiful Jasmine-Grace,
I'm sorry to not be here this morning but like Tayler and Cody, I am out too.
I have set everything out for you to make pancakes downstairs, don't burn the apartment down ;). I'll be back around 7 consider making plans with Kelianne?
Love you endlessly,
Jojo xxx

You thought it was cute that he wrote you a note but you were curious as to what he was doing out all day. You took his suggestion into hand and called Kelianne who agreed to meet for a late lunch?early dinner at 5:45, Luna was coming as well. You vaguely remember seeing pics of her here and there but have never met in person.

Time passed and you had eaten breakfast, had a shower and watched PLL.

As if on cue you finished packing a small purse and heard your phone ring with Keliannes caller ID.
You: Hey Kel, i'm on the way down now.
Kelianne: Hey, okay cool i'll waiting in the bay
The bay was a drop off zone.
You: Okay see you in 2
Kelianne: yep, bye.

You rushed to the elevator and got in slightly grooving to the music as you descended to the ground level.

Kelianne: Hey Jas
Kelianne said as you hopped in the backseat.
You: Hey girls.
Kelianne: Jasmine, Luna. Luna, Jasmine.
Kelianne exclaimed gesturing to each of your at the mention of your names.
You: Hey
Luna: hey
Her tone was chirpy but she fixated on something on her phone, weird you thought. You arrived at the cafe and ordered your meals just before taking a seat at a corner booth.
Kelianne: So hows uni been? and Joey?
Luna raised her head at the mention of joeys name making you feel slightly uneasy.
You: urh-h uh unit been good both Joey and I got into the courses we wanted for second year.
Kelianne: and your relationship?
You: oh yeah its been great we have are ups and downs but don't we all?. I love him and he loves me so thats all that matters.
Kelianne: awwww I remember when you first met him..
Luna: Joey Birlem?
This was the first time Luna engaged in a conversation with you without you starting it.
You: yeah
Luna: i'm sorry to break it to you hun but you look completely different to this photo my friend Jordyn took today.
She turned her phone to you and you felt your heart sink lower then the depths of the ocean. It was a picture of a blonde girl kissing Joey on the lips the date was today 12:29pm
You gulped
You: its- its prob-erly just a fan-n
Luna: no. thats him with Loren beech
She said it with pride and it would of made your jaw clench burt your heart was aching and in pain you couldn't think straight. You jumped up and bolted for the door and ran and ran and ran all the way to the near by beach. Tears streaming down your face as your knees buckled sending you to the sand, your head in your hands. Your thoughts were running wild. What happened to forever? What happened to the i love you and your my last girlfriend hopes? You were a mess like never before. Tears and tears streamed down your face as the sunset, it was an odd sunset and the colours mixed around and were messed up, just like feelings are, just like my heart.

A/N
PLOT TWIST
hehe i'm not gonna say much but don't worry i'll probe upload the second part tonight anyway but idk

Again a huge thanks for 2k views *insert cheering noises*

Contact me on my social medias:
Instagram(fanpage): birlemplease
Instagram (spam account): ultratayla
Instagram(joint account): Taylaandbelle
I have a lot of instagrams and I haven't even mentioned my main 😂
Twitter: taylaeorges
Musical.ly <http://musical.ly>: itstaylageorges