'I love you' Chapter twelve

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE

(A/N sorry for being late with updates I sort of only write when i'm bored or have spare/free time I am trying to write 4 chapters at a time and them will post 1 each fortnight but i'm not promising anything sorry! On a happier note I love when people write 'update pleas' it lets me know you like the book. Not being needy or greedy (i'm a poet) but lets try and get to 1000 views so shout outs are appreciated, anyways enjoy reading!)

'a month later'
Tayler has trusted you and decided to allow Joey to sleep on the bed knowing nothing would happen.

You woke up in the arms of Joey you turned around and kissed his nose, he woke up gave you a big smile
Joey: Good morning beautiful
You: good morning birlem
And oh, stop talking about yourself
he had a wide grin
Joey: i'm talking about you
you laughed as you gave him a jokingly angry look.
You both got up and proceeded to talk as you got changed and discussed what you were going to be doing that day. You went down stairs and layed on Joey's lap on the lounge he played with your hair and you guys relaxed in a silence, a comfortable silence.
You: Joseph
Joey: yes Jasmine-Grace
You: What are we?
Joey: well
He leaned in and kissed you on the lips, it lasted 20 seconds.
Joey: we are us, me and you
he intertwined your fingers.
You: i love you
Joey: i love you too Jasmine-Grace
You looked him in the eyes and you felt lost comfortably, he was your first and hopefully only love.
Joey got up and started to get his things which he earlier packed into his backpack .
Joey: the times 1:46pm, tonight 6:30, the fair i'll meet you here, bye I love you
and with that he left you shocked and excited. You jumped up and down and went to find Tayler and Cody who were still asleep as they had a party last night, you jumped on Tayler and told him what had just happened, he was half asleep but gave you his little over protective talk and with that you ran to your room and called Kelianne to help you get ready. When she came it was 12:30 so you guys decided to make lunch, Tayler and Cody came out of their room when Kelianne came and you thought about how cute Tayler and Kelianne would be if he just asked her out!

4:45pm, you and Kelianne were looking through your closet and found the perfect outfit white ripped jeans at the knee, a black full size knitted jumper and a khaki coat/jacket thing and you were going to wear you adidas superstars that Joey got, you thought you were going to slay, you decided on no make up because you weren't into that and to wear your curly red/brown hair half up half down. By this it was 5:15 so Kelianne went home and you had a shower, did your hair and got changed with five minutes to spare you took a few selfies.

Ding! His here
Tayler: Jaz Joey's here
Cody: for your date awwww
Cody teased
You: Cody! i'm coming
You grabbed your phone and stuffed your small purse in your pocket as you ran downstairs and was greeted by Joey.
You: bye boys love you
Tayler: Bye stay safe message me to pick you up
Cody: bye girl
Joey: let's go
he grabbed your hand and closed the door.

A/N cliffhanger anyway you know the go if you have red the start of this chapter A/N anyways lots of love Tayla xx