Chapter One

Rochelle pushed passed a couple shirt’s that looked un-appealing.“Jesus Christ Liv, just pick something! We have to be at the opening in less than three hours, and you have been looking at the same damn section in the store for exactly; 1hour 35mintues and 20seconds.” Rochelle shifted her gaze over to her best friend, Charlie. Charlie let out a tired sigh when Rochelle said nothing and continued looking through the same row of shirt’s once more.

Charlie’s older brother, Tre, was having a grand opening for his song ,”The Greatest One.” For being number one on the “What’s Hot List”and Charlie and Rochelle decided to hit the mall right quick in hopes to find the hottest outfits for the opening, but Rochelle as always decided to take her time finding one thing.

“THANK GOD!” Charlie breathed out as Rochelle pulled something from the rack. Rochelle looked it over massaging the material between her fingertips. “Well try it on.” Charlie said with distress while Rochelle tugged at the price tag. Rochelle twisted her mouth eyeing the price tag, before putting it back on the rack. Charlie could have shot her dead. ,“ROCHELLE!!” Rochelle let out a giggle. ,”God, Charlie. I’m kidding let’s go.”Rochelle smiled taking the dress from the clothing rack again. ,”Ugh, I could kill you!” Charlie stated following behind Rochelle to check out, not even wanting to risk another hour letting her try the damn thing on to make sure it fit correctly.

Rochelle and Charlie both settled into the soft leather seats of Charlie’s blood red Lamborghini before pulling off towards home. Rochelle clicked on the radio to hear them still announcing Tre all over it.“Young Tre’s opening is tonight for his new song “The Greatest One” we have so far received 600 requests in total just today begging to hear Young Tre’s voice, so here it comes finally, “The Greatest One.” By Young Tre.”

Both Rochelle and Charlie sang along to Tre’s smooth voice the flooded the inside of the car as Charlie pulled up into the drive way. Charlie pulled her hair into a pony tail as Rochelle stepped out the car with the dresses cradled in her arms. “Come on Charlie, we have like 2hours.”Rochelle hurried in the house. “Okay, I know you aren’t talking!” Charlie yelled after Rochelle before getting out the car to follow behind her.

Rochelle crashed into Tre and Charlie flew backwards running smack into Rochelle’s back. Tre bit into an apple looking down at both of them. Rochelle turned scarlet red, Charlie let out a groan sitting up to focus her eyes on her brother. “TRE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE! YOUR SUPOSE TO BE A THE APOLLO DOME!” Tre chewed slowly and eyed his watch. “I’m waiting on Rochelle, Jurnee, and You. Big head.” Rochelle stayed quiet eyeing Tre, and Charlie rolled her eyes before getting up and tugging at Rochelle’s hand to pull her to her feet. “Hurry up!” Tre shouted watching them run up the stairs to Charlie’s room.