Chapter Six

For real you guys, While I typing this I was staring so hard at Alex's picture, THIS DUDE IS SO SEXY. (ALEX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

(Monday; Night)

Alex: Hey Chel : )

ILiv2Live: Please Alex, let me call you : (

Alex: Okay, : ( 614-555-5082. What happened?

Rochelle’s sniffed as tears blurred her vision while she dialed the number on the computer screen. “Hello? Chelle?” Rochelle paused for a moment, listening to the very sexy French accent that Alex had. His voice was soothing and sweet. “Chelle?”Rochelle sniffed before speaking, but Alex interrupted before she could get one word out “Hey Chelle, I got you and I’m here for you alright? So you mine as well go wipe those tears your crying, no bullshit with me.” Rochelle smiled using a Kleenex to wipe a couple free falling tears.

“Thank You, Alex. That’s really sweet of you.” “Mmm you have beautiful voice Rochelle.” Rochelle felt her body take heat, hearing Alex say Mmm, was just about the sexiest noise she’d heard. “Thank you Alex.” “No problem ,baby.” Rochelle chewed her lip a little at how sexy he sounded saying that too. Rochelle chewed her thumb nail not really knowing what to say. “What happened Chelle, and don’t get all shy on me, you talk so much shit on the computer.” Rochelle laughed. “Whatever Alex.” “That guy I’ve been telling you about, I actually witnessed him having sex with his girlfriend, than he cussed me out and I ran all the way here.” “Mmm.” Rochelle bit her lip why was he making her so wet with that one noise, he wasn’t even trying.

  “He sound’s like an asshole Chelle, you need to move on and find somebody new” Rochelle pressed her ear to the phone hearing another girl in the back ground. “Alex? Whose that?” “Remember that Katiora girl I told you about?  Well, she’s here.” “Oh is she like your bestfriend?” “Yeah” “Aww okay, and he is an asshole.” Rochelle heard Katiora and Alex talked in french for a minute before he returned to the phone. Rochelle chewed on her bottom lip, god he sounded so sexy.

“Chelle, why are you so quiet? Usually you are typing a mile a minute. Rochelle smiled. ,”I don’t know..’ ‘Well that’s bullshit, talk chelle you don’t have to be shy around me.” Rochelle smiled squeezing out some toothpaste on a tooth brush and started brushing her teeth “Damn you brush your teeth loud. Rochelle laughed. ,”What I’m supposed to do? turn the volume down on my manual tooth brush?” Alex laughed.