CHAPTER FOUUURRTEENNN!!! WOOOO

THATS DREW>> 

______________

Charlie watched Rochelle pick out lingerie on a Tuesday evening after school. “So you decided to take up the offer with Tre?” Rochelle nodded. “Oh gosh that’s awesome Liv! I wish I could say something I can’t believe you’re going to surprise him. “You can’t tell him tthough.” In reality Rochelle had paid for a 5day ticket which was a whooping 600 dollars for round trip to go see Alex, and told Charlie she and Tre would be spending 5days at a hotel. Tre recently told Rochelle that he was leaving for a “special” event, and apparently no-one could know what it was until he returned and Charlie thought the special event was them going to the hotel.

To(Alex)

Hey Alex.

From(Alex)

Can’t talk. Work.

Rochelle sighed. It seemed like he set that as an automatic text, he still said he didn’t hate her but you could tell he was really hurt.

To(Alex)

Alex, please forgive me.

From(Alex)

I don’t have anything to forgive you for Rochelle, you weren’t mine in the first place.

To(Alex)

Can you forgive me for hurting your feelings than?

From(Alex)

In time. I have to go Rochelle, please stop texting me. You will get me fired.-Alex

Rochelle sighed shoving her phone back into her purse. “Alex, still mad at you?” Rochelle nodded. “Yup.” “Well, it’ll work out. Maybe you, me, Alex and Tre can go out when he visit’s this summer. Rochelle eyed a see thru dress. “You and Alex are going out already??” “I want to ask. I’m nervous though,but I’ve been talking to him. He’s so nice.” Rochelle placed the items on the counter. “60.65 ma’am” Rochelle pulled out 3 twenties and 2quaters a dime and nickle, handing it to the man at the counter before collecting her things.

“Charlie can you tell my dad, I’m staying at yours the day Tre leaves and tell him we are doing something. So he won’t get suspicious.” Charlie nodded. “Of course. I’ll think of something.

----

(Thursday evening)

Rochelle pulled at her suit case, her cab would be there in another 15mintues. Rochelle bit into a burger before hearing a honk outside. “Bye Dad. See you Monday!” “Bye Baby Girl, have fun with Charlie.” Rochelle rushed out the door getting into the cab. Rochelle took out her phone to text Alex

To(Alex)

I know you aren’t at work now