Chapter TEN!!!

COMMENT.

READ.

ENJOY

__________________________________________________________

(Week later)

Rochelle grabbed at Charlie’s wrists once she’d managed to slam her fist into Rochelle’s in the eye making it swell. Rochelle stumbled backwards trying to catch her best friend’s wrists so she’d stop swinging. “I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!! WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!!?” tears slipped down Charlie’s cheeks furiously. “Charlie please, let me explain!” Rochelle screamed as Charlie snatched her wrists away. “NO! FUCK YOU! AND HIM!” Charlie pointed as she shook her head pushing past both of them before racing upstairs to the bathroom before the door slammed loudly.

(Hmm what just happened?) _REWIND_

“Okay, so I’ll just drop you off now and I have to go drop this off and get the stuff for tonight.” Rochelle nodded while Charlie gave clear instructions about the small party they were going to have today. “Okay Charlie.” Charlie waved good bye as Rochelle stepped from her car before she speed off. Rochelle laughed walking up the steps to retrieve the key from underneath the mat.

Unlocking the door she stepped in to see Tre sitting on the couch watching tv. “Hey Chelle. Charlie dropped you off?” “Yeah.  I’m going to get some water and go up to her room. Can you tell her where I went when she gets here?” Tre nodded without looking away from the TV again. Rochelle went to the icebox grabbing a water bottle before making her way up stairs.

Rochelle plopped down on Charlie’s bed clicking the TV on before immediately slipping off into sleep for 45mintues before she was shaken awake to meet Tre’s eyes. “Rochelle, Charlie said she would be another hour, she had to go pick up somebody.” Rochelle nodded curling back up to the pillow she was holding. “Chelle..” Rochelle opened her eyes again to see Tre climbing in bed before feeling his soft lips against hers. Rochelle smiled.” I missed seeing you around here.” Rochelle nodded. “Me too.” Tre smiled pressing his lips to her again. Rochelle broke the kiss again reaching over to check her vibrating phone.

From(Alex)

Hey Chelle. : ) Can I call you tonight?

To(Alex)

: ) Yes.