Chapter Five

Rochelle felt Tre’s eyes burning right into her. Tonight Tre was walking the red carpet amongst several other famous well known faces. Rochelle wanted to laugh every time Charlie’s face touched red because Tyrese kept walking around smiling. While Charlie’s mom on the other hand was boldly staring at him. Rochelle made sure that she looked dazzling tonight. Dressed in a gorgues silk blue dress her hair tapered to one side in a wave of curls.

Everybody heard right when Rochelle walked down the steps at Charlies house. Tre had sucked in a loud breath, Jurnee standing right there in all the glory. She had pretended she hadn’t heard it though. Charlie told Rochelle she needed to dress up tonight, and went to work her magic. “YOUNG TRE! Over here” Rochelle and Charlie watched as a bunch of camera’s came over to capture Tre’s gorgues well built body and handsome face.

Tre smiled that one million dollar smile and Rochelle could have sworn she saw one of his teeth twinkle. Charlie raised an eyebrow looking at the way Rochelle had been staring at her brother. The way Tre had gasped like that caused a very high suspicion. Charlie only dismissed the thought as she took notice at how he was looking down into Jurnee’s eyes before they shared a very passionate kiss seeming as if they forgot about tonight completely, the camera’s simultaneously flashed.

Rochelle crossed her arms across her chest pretending to look down at her heels as tears burned the corners of her eyes.  “Aw. Liv that’s beautiful.” Rochelle nodded blinking a couple times before looking up again to see Tre. He now had his fingers laced with Jurnee’s taking pictures. “Charlie, you are gorgues, I want you to pose for me okay?” Rochelle watched Charlie blush as a photographer came over to her his camera already over his left eye.

Charlie did a simple pose as he took the picture before looking down at it. “Wow you are photogenic.” Rochelle wanted to laugh she knew her best friend was bursting at the seams that look on her face, wild. “Chelle, Charlie. Come on we have to go in.” Both Charlie and Rochelle looked up as Tre and Charlie’s mom waved them over. Tre’s sparkling brown eyes looked right into Rochelle’s as she walked passed him. Rochelle felt herself heat up all over. If he wasn’t so fine..

They all were escorted to a beautiful glass table; It was just an opening to introduce Tre out to the other celebrities. The greeting was going to start in another hour or so. Rochelle let her eyes wander around taking in all the detail of the large decorated building before focusing back on her own table. Rochelle felt her heart jolt in her chest as she took in an eye full. Rochelle couldn’t tear her eyes away from the image in front of her.

Tre was sharing a soft passionate kiss with Jurnee his tongue slipping in and out of her mouth. Jurnees hand had found its way to rest on the back of his head.  Rochelle’s mouth slightly opened as she watched Tre biting and licking Jurnee’s lips. “Tre. Stop.”Rochelle turned to see Charlie’s disgusted  facial expression. Tre pulled away turning back to the table. Jurnee blushed deeply apologizing before turning back to the table too. Rochelle only rolled her eyes fighting away the urge to slap Jurnee in her mouth.

Rochelle racked her fingers through her hair watching Beyonce walk to the bathroom and Jay-Z slap Kanye West in a high five while he took his seat. Rochelle jumped at a gentle kick from Tre, Charlie and Jurnee’s side of the table. Rochelle turned her head thinking it was Charlie. Tre looked right into Rochelle’s innocent black eyes with his lustful deep brown ones. Rochelle raised an eyebrow. Tre only smiled. Rochelle felt herself melt underneath his gaze.