Chapter Three

Hello everyone. This may be a little spaced out for your liking because it is a chat conversation(: This won't be the only conversation she'll be having with her buddy Alex though. Get use to the major spacing. I wont annoy you to much thoughh. lol :)

<3  (Picture of Alex)  He is fwine right? XD lol

____________________________________________________________

ILiv2Live: Charlie didn’t even hear me. She thought I said Jay. So I went with it.

Rochelle sighed replaying the world’s most awkward talk in her head.

“Sit Rochelle.” Rochelle eyed Jurnee who was typing in something on face book. “Uhm.” “Just sit Rochelle.” Rochelle sighed plopping down by Charlie. “So, who is Jay?” Rochelle frowned her face in confusion. ,”Whose J-“ Charlie got up interrupting Rochelle. , “Because I’ve looked through our year book and there are 6 Jays.” Rochelle watched Charlie squat down next to her mini book shelf and pull out their year book from last year. ,”I’d rather not.” Jurnee had turned around at some point. ,”So what have you done?” Rochelle looked back in fourth between Charlie and Jurnee. ,”What have I done?” Charlie flipped through the year book. ,”Yeah, like I know you’ve had sex..but what else.” Rochelle felt her face heat up in embarrassment. Charlie paused looking up at Rochelle. ,”Has he like ate you, you know.” Charlie made a face. ,”Spare me the detail.” Rochelle looked down at her hands. ,”I’d rather not say that either….”

Alex: Damn, I’m sorry Chelle. Ay look at the bright side, she still don’t know who it was.

Rochelle landed her head on the key board before responding.

ILiv2Live: asewuwod