Prologue

Hello every body :3

First things first, thank you for stopping by to read my very first fan fiction ever. (Actually this is the first time that I've written anything so...) 

  I am really nervous about this and it took me a week to solve my inner conflict of whether I should post this or not so any kind gesture like commenting or voting would be really appreciated ;)

Finally without further ado please enjoy the chapter ^-^

                                                                              ***

An ethereal looking young lady was pacing back and forth in the middle of a grand spacious room. Normally she would have refrained, since no one really wanted a hole in the middle of such a grand room but with the nervousness that was eating her and how many flips her tummy was making per second, she couldn't bring herself to care about the marble floor all that much.

The young lady halted as the large double door opened revealing her best friend and most trusted aid.

 The blonde walked across the room and reached the red-haired nervous beauty, the graceful movement causing her pink long dress to flatter in the least. 

The nervous young lady allowed a big , wide smile to spread across her face as she saw how beautiful her best friend looked. The pink dress fitted her greatly as it hugged her nicely muscular body in all of  the right places and flowed beautifully at the end, her golden locks were arranged in a braid that rested on her left shoulder, leaving her bangs to slightly tickle her chocolate-brown eyes. Over all she looked simply wonderful.

"You look absolutely beautiful shirayuki!" the blonde gushed hugging shirayuki tightly but carefully as she knew that she would never hear the end of it from the seamstresses if - god forbid- she as much as wrinkled shirayuki' perfect dress.

"So do you Lena!" shirayuki smiled trying to conceal her nervousness as  not to worry her friend.

"Thanks. Wait a second...." she eyed shirayuki suspiciously " No way! am I smelling...nervousness!?" she mimicked a gasp of horror as her arm flew to her chest.

"Maybe just a little.." a weird nervous smile later and it was confirmed.

"Having last minute second thoughts ?" Lena asked rising a brow.

"Wha-what!? No! absolutely not!" shirayuki gasped "I am just a little nervous!"

"I know, relax" she giggled "I was just trying to ease your nerves"

"Geez, is that how you try to calm someone down ?" shirayuki sighed before cracking a smile of her own.

"But it worked didn't it" Lena smirked.

"I suppose..." shirayuki murmured not giving lena the pleasure of hearing her admit it.

"Of course it did! I am a genius after all" lena chuckled "but seriously, you look ravishing, I bet he's not going to be able to take his eyes off of you " she grinned in satisfaction as she saw a deep blush slowly overtaking the red haired's cheeks "You have been through a lot together and there's no need for you to feel uneasy about this. Besides isn't today supposed to be the best day of your life ?"

Shirayuki closed her eyes and inhaled a deep breath through her nose. She held it in for a few seconds before letting it out through her mouth as a sigh, mostly of relief.

"Yes, you're right" shirayuki nodded a sudden burst of excitement overtaking her "Today is the happiest day of my life! For gods sake what am I getting so nervous for!"

"Now that's a good girl" lena stood right next to shirayuki and linked their arms together.

"Shall we ?" she grinned down at her best friend.

"We shall" the said best friend mirrored lena's grin with one of her own.

Shirayuki's gaze softened and she couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her lips as she remembered a somewhat similar situation where she was standing in front of the huge doors of wiliant castle preparing to depart back to wistal after five long years of studying, researching and getting her degree as a professional scholar and a very successful pharmacist.

And just like now a dear friend was standing right next to her and encouraging her to take the next step forward.

"Are you ready mistress ?" he grinned down at her.

"As ready as I will ever be" 

She remembered him nodding before pushing open the large door. And she also remembered how they both bowed before the castle as to express their gratitude for the past few years, before heading out to shirayuki's patiently waiting carriage and obi's black horse.

"Shirayuki? are you alright ?" lena's call snapped shirayuki out of her muse.

"Yes" she smiled.

"Well then, are you ready ?" the blonde asked with a wide grin.

"As ready as I'll ever be" and just like that the door opened.

                                                                                  *

LOVE : INSPIRING LIGHT.