Congratulations

Zen wistaria was buried behind his desk working on some official documents yet again. His sliver bangs brushed against his handsome face as his fingers absently pushed them away, drifting his entire attention to the papers in front of him. He had a goal of finishing these documents before lunch time as he was planning to go and see his favorite red haired lady (not that there were any others though). Reading and signing a document after the other, he smiled as he reached the last paper reading it carefully, then signing it before placing it on the big pile of papers that were done reviewing.

He stretched looking at the large window behind his desk, eyeing the clear sky and hearing the chirps of the birds, his mind traveled far away and he found himself whispering the name of his beloved under his breath. That's when a sudden knock on the door came ruining the peaceful moment. After sitting back straight "come in" he gained permission.

The door opened revealing a royal messenger. After bowing the man spoke formally.

"His majesty have asked for your highness's presence in his office"

"What for?" zen asked.

"Forgive me your highness as I have no further knowledge of the situation." the messenger replied.

"Very well then, I shall be there in a moment, thank you"

The messenger bowed before excusing himself out of the room. Zen rose from his desk and walked out of the door heading to the king's office, with a certain question in mind.

'What does brother need from me?"

                                                                      ***  

Shirayuki's P.O.V 

I woke up today feeling more refreshed than ever, looking outside my window and noticing the clear weather, I really didn't wish to waist any time in my room. That said I took a quick shower, got dressed and left the room. On my way to pharmacy I was cheerfully  greeted by tons of people: guards, knights, maids...which I happily greeted back. Reaching the pharmacy I knocked on the door but there was no replay, knocking again led to the same result.

'Maybe no body is here yet?' I thought 'But it's not that early in the morning at least ytsufusa-san or higata-san should be here..'  as my mind was getting busier with thoughts and possibilities suddenly someone's voice came up snapping me from my muse .

"Good morning shirayuki-dono" a man dressed in a formal attire bowed to me.

"Good morning " I greeted back formally as well. I could feel the man staring at me for a while before speaking up.

"His majesty wishes to see you in his office" he informed me.

"May I ask what for?" I asked him.

" I have no further knowledge of the situation" he replied firmly.

"Thank you very much, I will head there right now" I smiled at him, as he bowed excusing himself.

"If I remember correctly then his majesty's office is..... this way..." I murmured as I let my feet lead the way to the office, with one question in mind. "Why is it that his majesty wants to see me?"

End Of P.O.V

                                                                         *

"What?" shirayuki exclaimed with wide eyes upon hearing the words that had just left his majesty's lips. 

She didn't believe it. She honestly thought that her mind was playing some tricks on her, or that she didn't hear him well. After all what his majesty has just told her was so...abrupt........?