angry authors note!!!!!

GUYS! I WANT TO FUCKING CRY! IT'S 11:45 PM ON MONDAY NIGHT! I WAS LIKE SOOOO FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING CHAPTER 18 DONE! THEN MY FUCKING LAPTOP DECIDED TO FUCKING DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING! I EVEN PUT ZACK FUCING MERRICK IN THAT CHATER!!! I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING! I WAS LITERALLY SO FUCKING CLOSE! I apologize for how much I just said Fucking... oops.

I will attempt to rewrite it. I'll try to remember most of it but it probably won't be up until Wednesday or Friday. It might be up early Tuesday morning (For me)

I know a lot of you are going to be okay with this chapter being farther away than I said it was going to be and some of you ay not be okay with it. if you aren't okay with it, up yours you little bitch. if you are okay with it, I love you and I am so sorry. I'm so angry and sad right now.  just... This is the second time this has happened to me while writing something. First it was Life Of A Dancer and now this... I'm so sad.

I'm going to go attempt to rewrite the fucking sadness now. Maybe it'll be even bettr because now i'm sad and I can usually write an emotion better when i'm feeling tat emotion personally. Anyways, I love you all so much for reading this. It's crazy how many of you creepy little humans like this creepy ass shit.

Bye guys! I'm so sorry! But in the meantime here's a little preview of chapter 18.

-----

*Preview*

"I'll be back." I said frustrated

"Where are you going?" Tony asked quietly.

"To get the biggest guy on tour." I said walking away.

I was going to get Zack Fucking Merrick. The guy who could hold the weight of all 3 of his band mates on his shoulders. Literally.

I ran over to the All Time Low bus and knocked loudly.

Alex opened the door an he was all smiles.

"Hello, Name sharer. What can I do for you?"

"I need Zack. Right now"

"What's wrong, Andy?"

"Just get Zack for me. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"ZACK!" Alex screamed into he bus.

I heard tripping an curing before Zack appeared in the doorway.

Alx walked away levig Zack and I alone.

If it were any other time than now, I'd probably be drooling over the fact that Zack wasn't wearing a  shirt.

"How good are you at busting down doors?" I asked smiling sweetly.

"I can do it.. Why?"

-----

Yeah. I'm going now. Bye.