Chapter 41 - If There's a Future, We Want It Now

Remember that one time in chapter 28 when I said this wouldn’t take until 2015… Heh… oops. I mean it’s only been 6 months since I last updated. I am a horrible person and I am so sorry. Everything got really crazy and I didn’t have time to update. CHAPTER 41 HOLY SHIT THIS ISNT ENDING!!! I DON’T WANT TO END THIS STORY I LOVE IT SO MUCH! OKAY! HUGE TIME LAPSE!!!

Chapter title is from the song Now by Paramore

Chapter 41 - If There's a Future, We Want It Now 

*Fast forward like 5 months to mid-August 2014*

I was sat on the couch with Tony, cuddling and watching a movie. Well, he was watching a movie and I was watching the storm that was happening outside.

I was resting my head on his shoulder and he had his arm wrapped around me, pulling me into his side.

A loud boom of thunder struck right above us and I jumped, pushing myself further into him.

I looked at my phone when it went off and I saw that it was a text.

Just as I opened the text the power in the whole house went out.

I completely froze and Tony just laughed.

“It’s okay. It’s just dark.” He said

I looked up at him as my eyes adjusted to the darkness.

Lightning flashed and I noticed he was staring back at me.

My eyes adjusted and I reached up placing my hand on his cheek. I could see him smiling in the dark and before I knew it, we were in a very heated make out session. I’m not going into details you creepy fucks.

---

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing.

I reached over and picked it up off my night stand.

After the power came back on the night before, Tony and I had gone to our separate rooms and fell asleep.

“Hello?” I said groggily into my phone as I stuffed my face into my pillow.

“Hi, is this Alexandra?”

“Yeah. Who’s this?”

“It’s Bryan Stars.”

I sat up really fast and said,

“Holy shit, hi!”

“Haha, Hi. So, about this whole tour situation…”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“I don’t know if you’re with your bandmates right now or not but how would you guys feel about it being on tour during October and November?”

“I actually just woke up when you called so no I’m not with the guys but I’m pretty sure we can deal with that. Those are pretty good months to be touring, I feel like.” I said with a slight laugh.

Our conversation carried on from there and we spoke about a lot of different things before I realised the time and told him I had to go.

It was around 1 pm when I got off the phone with Bryan.

I decided to get dressed and go see if the boys were up yet.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain grey pullover.

I ran down the stairs as I heard two of the boys in the kitchen.

I stepped into the kitchen and Tony and Vic turned around to face me.