Chapter 19 - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

So my internets been out for a few weeks and i had a lot of time to write and uhh... Yeah. I have up to chapter 22 finished and i'm going to start working on chapter 23 right away. I had surgery a few weeks ago so i'm still healing from that and i also may or may not be coming down with mono. Like fuck... Anyways,  I’m so sorry about last chapter but this chapter is uh… well I have no idea what’s in store for this story. Chapter title is a song by My Chemical Romance; ironic, eh? this one.  Hope you enjoy it and if you’re crying… join the club. I was crying as I was writing chapter 18 and I cried when I finished reading a book earlier.   I definitely recommend them. It’s called the Iron Fey series and it’s by Julie Kagawa in case anyone is wondering. Anywhore, here it is… Chapter 19! And again, crying while I’m writing. Also let’s pretend that there was a HUUUUUGGGGEEE time lapse between chapter 7 and 8 and uuuuh… it skipped from September ish to March ish. Okay? Okay. Also... Loved the comments on the last chapter.. I make some of you kind of violent! I LOVE IT! keep u the feedback, it motivates me! i love you all so much for reading this and ugh this chapter was like 10 pages on a word document so have fun. peaceskies!

Chapter 19 – I’m Not Okay (I Promise)

(Continuation from last chapter)

Zack and Kellin held me as I cried and I had no idea what was going on outside the bus but I heard screaming and yelling. Suddenly another pair of arms wrapped around the 3 of us.

It was Mike.

“I’m sorry, Mike.” I mumbled against Zack’s chest

“It’s not like it’s your fault. How were you supposed to know she’d do that?” He said

I continued to cry when I heard yelling coming from the back of the bus as well. That would be Jaime and Vic.

Kellin and Mike pulled away from our little group hug but I still held onto Zack.

He was good at comforting people.

They all were.

They were here right now and that’s all that really mattered. It’s all I needed to be okay.

“It’s already 11. You should get some sleep.” Zack said pulling away to look at me

I nodded my head and wiped my eyes with the back of my hands.

He took me by the hand and lead me out the door past my band mates as they screamed and yelled angrily at Kendra and over to our trailer so I could change into something comfortable. I kept on my Green Day hoodie and tank top and just changed into a pair of bright red sweat pants.

Zack had turned his back to me while I changed, being a classy gentlemen.

He was ripped. Instead of informing him that I’d finished, I stood behind him with my arms crossed and admired him from behind.

After about 5 minutes of admiring him I finally said,

“I’m done. I’ll be sleeping in our van. If you go back to the Pierce The Veil bus tell Tay and Colter not to bother with her. Tell them I said she’s not worth it. They’ll stop and hopefully come back here.”

He nodded his head and said, “You going to be okay?”

“Probably. There are a few guys that I’m currently on tour with who taught me to be strong and have shown me that I am strong.”

He nodded his head and smiled.

And with that, he started walking away.

I locked up the trailer and saw Zack making his way back to the buses.