Unexpected Visitor

[A/N: Picture of Surtur on the side] --------->

"Jones, nice to see you finally showing up." Tony said sarcastically. Morphine rolled her eyes, she wouldn't let him ruin her good mood. "And you brought your little friend, " he said pointing at Loki in his cat form. She sat at the table with Bruce and Thor, and let Loki walk about on the table.

"Lady Morphine." Thor said enthusiastically.

"Hi Thor." she said, smiling.

"Looks like someone had a good night." Tony retorted as he saw the hickeys on her neck. Morphine blushed under the four men's gazes, but her face remained expressionless.

"Anyways, we're not here to talk about my sex life." Morphine said.

Nick cleared his throat, before glaring at Tony, "Yes, Thor, it has come to our attention that Morphine is not human. Which means she could be from another realm." Before Thor could answer, he heard Loki's voice in his head.

'Thor.' Ignoring Nick, he answered to Loki.

'Brother?'

'Yes, it is I.' Loki replied. Thor watched as the cat sat in front of him. 'I have taken the form of a Midgardian creature.'

"Stay with us, big guy." Tony said, trying to get Thor's attention.

"Forgive me, as you were saying."

Morphine knew that Loki and Thor were chatting telepathically, and Loki was annoyed that Thor wasn't listening to him. He hopped off the table, and transforming into his normal form. All were shocked except for Morphine and Thor. Morphine was pretty surprised that he decided to expose himself so quickly. He wasn't wearing his Agardian regalia, he was wearing 'hipster' clothing. Nick pulled out a gun, aiming at Loki. Loki didn't move or flinch, "I mean you no harm, mortals. I intend to help you." he said.

"Help with what?" asked Nick.

"Morphine." He said he said with a smug smile.

Nick, Bruce, and Tony glanced at Morphine then back at Loki.

"I know what she is, who she is, and where she is from."

"How do we know if it's a trick?" Nick asked. "He's not tricking you." Morphine said. Everyone's eyes on her now.

"He's brainwashed her." said Tony.

"No! I'm not brainwashed. Please, just listen to him." She begged. Nick's gaze softened for a second, then hardened again. "Okay." He said, but still pointing the gun at Loki.

"Morphine is, indeed, not a mortal. She is the daughter of a fire demon named Surtur." Loki said, Thor gasped.

"A fire demon?" asked Bruce. Loki nodded stiffly. "She's the lost daughter, Senta of Muspelheim."

"Muspelheim is the realm of fire." said Thor. Loki rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh, "Yes Thor, thank you." Thor smiled at his brother.
"Okay, so we know what Jones is. The better question is, what does all of this have to do with you?" asked Tony before taking a sip of his drink. Loki looked at Morphine, "Well, uh...we're kinda dating." Morphine said.

Once again, all were shocked except Thor, and Tony spit his drink out. "Are you out of your damn mind?!" Shouted Nick. "You've been lying to me and hiding him this whole time?"

"So Rock of Ages and the Flame Princess are dating? I wish I could say I saw this coming." said Tony. Nick turned to glare at him before glaring at Morphine and Loki again.

"He hasn't caused any trouble. He's changed!" She argued. "What makes you think that he won't turn on you again? On all of us? I won't risk that again, damn it!" Nick shouted causing her to flinch. Loki put his arms around her in a comforting embrace.

'All is well, my love.' She heard his voice in her head.

"Nick, calm down." said Bruce. "Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure he wouldn't try to take over Earth again, right Loki?"

Loki stiffened as he remembered being smashed against the ground repeatedly by the green beast known as Banner. He nodded stiffly. Nick put the gun down, walked over to Loki and Morphine, and sized Loki up. He then turned to Morphine, and his face softened. He really did think of her as his daughter. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to accept this, but if you think of hurting her, I'll-"

"I would not hurt her in any way." Loki said, cutting him off. Nick nodded.

"Don't worry Fury, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself." She told him. Nick hugged her tightly.

"Wow, I've never seen you hug someone before." said Tony, earning another glare from Nick. "We should go now." Morphine said.

"Okay...Senta." Nick said. She shook her head, "Morphine." Then she and Loki left with Thor tagging along.

***

"I never would have thought you were Senta." Thor boomed. "You are quite the opposite from your father."

Morphine didn't really know what to say, she didn't know anything about her dad except that he was evil. "Yeah, I'm nothing like him." she said.

"Surtur is 1000 feet tall! You are tiny." Thor said. Morphine's eyes widened.

"Enough, Thor!" Loki said.

"He's joking, right?" Morphine asked while laughing nervously. Loki shook his head, "It is not a jest. Surtur is indeed a giant." Loki told her.

"Oh my god! I have a giant demon for a father. Kill me now." She said plopping down on her couch. Thor held up Mjolnir, "Are you sure?"

"Thor! She's jesting. She does not mean it." said Loki. Thor shrugged. "I must go now, Jane awaits." he said before leaving.

"Oaf." Loki muttered under his breath. He walked over to Morphine, "I apologize for my brother's idiotic ways."

"1000 feet tall? Really?" She asked. Loki nodded. "I need to take a walk, this is all to much." She told him. "Come with me."

***

While they were walking, a mysterious man followed them, just watching. He could smell Morphine's scent from miles and miles away.

He finally found her, but she was with the Odinson. The other Odinson, the mischievous one. As he got closer, her scent became stronger.

"My daughter." He whispered so only she could hear. Morphine turned around, looking for the person who owned the voice. There was no one there.

"Is anything wrong?" Loki asked. "No, I thought I heard something." She said.

They walked back to her house, she opened the door to see a strange man sitting on her couch.

She had flames in her hand, ready to throw them at the man, "Who the fuck are you?" She shouted. Loki glared, he knew who it was, and he was already in his armor, ready to fight him.

"My daughter, I am Surtur of Muspelheim." The man said with a deep voice.