I'm What!?

"Wake up, my child. Wake up." Morphine heard a soft voice say, as they stroke her hair. Did a homeless person kidnap me? Morphine thought. She heard a giggle, "No, Morphine. Open your eyes and look at your mother." She opened her eyes, and looked up. Her mother, Oriel, was staring down at her, smiling. "Hello, daughter." Oriel said.

"B-but you're supposed to be dead. Am I dead? Is that why I'm here?" Morphine asked. Oriel shook her head, "No, no. You're on Alfheim to be healed. You've lost a good amount of blood." said Oriel.

Morphine got up and looked around, the sun shone through the trees, a waterfall was flowing into a river, and they were at a clearing. "Look...uh...mom, I'm fine! I just need to get back to Earth." Morphine said.

"Worry not, dear. I will send you back, but you must be healed." Oriel said, before waving a glowing hand over Morphine's body. The glowing intensified once she waved it over Morphine's stomach, "Oh my..."Oriel's eyes got wide as she stared at the glowing. "What! What's wrong?" Morphine asked. Oriel shook her head smiling. "It is better you find out on your own. I must send you back now, and I will see you soon. Very soon." She said, before Morphine woke up.

She knew she was at Stark Tower, hooked up to an iv, and on a hospital bed. The other Avengers were too busy talking to notice that she was awake. Loki, who was talking to Thor, was the first to notice that she was awake. "Morphine." He said, pushing pass Thor, and going over to her. The others following his lead. "Are you okay, darling?" He asked. "Yes, I'm fine. I just got a little weak." She responded.

"What you did was very brave and stupid." Natasha told her. "I'm sorry, guys." Morphine said looking down.

"It's okay, kid. We thought we lost you though." Said Tony. "Loki explained everything to us, and your brother was taken into custody."

Poor Vigr. She thought.

"But, there's good news for you and Loki." Bruce said.

"Awesome! What is it?" Morphine asked.

"After testing with the other doctors, we found out that you're pregnant." Bruce said. Morphine's eyes widened. "Pregnant? You're shitting me?" She asked in shock. Then she remembered what happened with her mom, she remembered how bright the glowing of her hand was when it hovered over her belly. And the look of joy on her mom's face. "He shits you not!" Tony said with an amused smile.

Loki smiled, "Are you not happy, Morphine?" He asked.

"I-I- yes, I'm happy." She stuttered. In truth, she never expected to have any kids, she didn't even see herself as a mother. How was she supposed to balance her powers, working for S.H.I.E.L.D., and being a mom?

"I am most excited for you both, Brother." Thor said, patting Loki on the back. Loki smiled, "Thank you, Thor."

"We should let Morphine and Loki talk privately." said Steve. "Right, let's leave the lovebirds alone." Tony agreed. They all left the room, leaving Loki and Morphine alone.

"I know you're not happy at all about having my child." Loki said. Morphine looked away, not wanting to look at the hurt in his eyes.