Shock

The man reached out to Morphine, touching her hair. "What have you done to you hair, Senta?" He asked. Morphine took a step back, and clenched a fist full of blue flames. "Alright dude, who the fuck are you!" She shouted.

"My daughter, I am Surtur of Muspelheim." The man said with a deep voice.

Morphine looked him up and down, and scoffed, "You're Surtur? I thought you were a 1000 feet demon." He was tan at least been over 6 feet, a little taller than Loki. He was dressed in a nice black suit, his hair was long and black in a low ponytail. She could tell he was built under his suit. Very built....And handsome.

"Oh, you'd like to see my demon form?" Surtur asked, his voice getting deeper and she could see flames in his eyes. Loki decided to intervene, "No, she would not like to see your demon form." He put his arms around Morphine protectively.

Surtur growled, "Take your hands off of my daughter, Odinson!" He stepped closer to Loki and Morphine. Morphine got in front of Loki, causing Surtur to stop.

"No! Leave him alone." She said. Surtur was surprised his daughter would say such a thing. "Senta, you would let this Asgardian touch you?" He asked while glaring at Loki, and Loki smirked. "He's my boyfriend." She said. "Meaning, we are lovers." Loki said smugly. Surtur's eyes narrowed and he growled, "Daughter, fire demons and Asgardians do not mate." Morphine rolled her eyes, Loki chuckled.

"Surtur, we are indeed lovers, whether you approve or not. And if I'm not mistaken, you mated with a mortal to conceive Morphine." Loki said as Surtur still glared at him. "I'm sure Odin wouldn't approve either, but I don't care if he approves or not either."

"How can you stand to be with him, Daughter? His kind looks down on us." Surtur said. "I love him, if you even care about me, you'd accept it." She told him.

Surtur shook his head, "I do not accept this, Senta. You have disappointed me. I must go, I will come back for you, daughter."

"Wait! I have questions to ask you." Morphine said to her father.

"In time, Senta." He said before disappearing into flames. Morphine sighed and looked over to Loki, who was out of his regalia and back into his mortal clothing.

***

Morphine and Loki sat on her couch eating takeout, and talking about what happened moments ago.

"I don't understand why he came all of the sudden." She said to Loki.

"He wants to raise you to be to be evil, just like the rest of those insufferable creatures." He said in disgust and taking a rather violent bite of his eggroll.

"Hey, I'm kinda one of those 'insufferable' creatures." Morphine said. Loki shook his head, "You are much more different than them. You have a sense of humanity." He told her, then he gently grabbed her hand. "Morphine, I would like to take you to Asgard with me." Her eyes were wide when he said that.

"A-Asgard?" He nodded. "Why would you do that?"

"I want to keep you away from Surtur, protect you, and I...I want to ask for your hand in marriage."

Morphine stared at Loki wide-eyed. "Marriage? You want to marry me?" He nodded. "B-but I can't go to Asgard. I have a life here. Won't they put you back in prison? I can't deal with that. Let's just stay he-"

Loki cuts her off with a gentle kiss on her lips, and pulled away slowly, leaving her speechless.

"Worry not, I'll ask Thor to talk to the All father." He said to her, she nodded. "Now, come to bed with me." He grabbed her hand, and led her to her room.

As soon as they got in her room, Loki's lips were attached to her neck. She moaned as he sucked her neck harder, she pulled away to undress herself and Loki as well. She loved the contrast between their skin. Rubbing her hands along the smooth, cool, pale skin.

She felt Loki's hardness her belly, and she slowly stroked him. He threw his head back at her warm touch. He muttered something unintelligible under his breath.

"I must have you now." He said, his velvety voice was low and husky, making her wet. He lift her off the ground, holding her by her ass, taking her against the door. The intense look he gave her when he thrust into her sent waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"Say my name." he growled lowly. She moaned his name while he thrust into her harder each time she said his name. He felt high from her kisses and moans, it was like he was in Valhalla.

Loki then went from the door and to the bed. He's never let a woman on top of him, tonight was a first for him. He groaned as he watched Morphine ride him, his hands roaming all over her body. Loki rubbed his thumb against her clit, and she threw her head back in ecstacy.

"Holy fuck!" She shouted.

Loki flipped them over, slamming into her hard and fast. He kissed and licked her neck, and she was clawing his back.

He grunts and thrusts a few more times before their orgasm finally comes. They're both panting, and she's looking into his eyes, "I guess that was a yes to my marriage proposal?"

She smiled, "You know it was."

He kissed her, "I love you, Morphine."

"I love you too, Loki."

For the first time in years...centuries, Loki felt good. He felt wanted. When he said he loved her, it wasn't a lie. He held Morphine close, enjoying the warmness of her skin.

He felt good.

***

The next day, Morphine called Nick to tell him that she was going to Asgard with Loki.

"What the hell do you mean you're going to Asgard?!" He shouted. Morphine flinched and pulled the phone away as he shouted.

"Loki and I are getting married." She told him.

"WHAT?!" Nick shouted.