Trust Me

Morphine went into her house, letting Loki down so he could transform back into his normal form. She sighed, going into the kitchen, putting the groceries up, and making lunch for them. She could sense Loki coming up behind her.

"I know what you are...who you are?" He said. She turned to face him.

"Am I a goddess?" She asked, her eyes staring hard into his.

"No...You're Senta. Surtur's lost daughter." He said. She looked confused.

"Wait, who's Surtur? How did I get 'lost'?" she asked.

"Well, Surtur is a fire demon native to Muspelheim. He is an evil fire giant that was imprisoned inside of Midgard by fath- Odin.He's as powerful as Odin. I freed him on one occasion in an attempt to rule Asgard." Loki paused, and she nodded for him to go on.

"It was said that Surtur took the form of a man, and impregnated a mortal woman. Well, Odin stopped time and sent every Midgardian to another dimension. Thus, the reason you were lost. Surtur wanted to raise you to be a demon." He said.

Morphine sighed, "Th-that's a lot to take in."

Loki nodded, "Yes, I suppose."

"Okay, so let me get this straight. My name is Senta, the daughter of an evil fire demon from...Mus-Muspel-"

"Muspelheim. And yes." Loki finished for her. She sighed as he reached up to stroke her cheek.

"This subject kinda depresses me. I should finish making our lunch." She said turning away from him. "I made us some sandwiches."

She gave him a plate with his sandwich, and they sat at the table, eating in silence. Morphine was still shocked about what Loki told her, "I need something to take my mind off of everything. I'm going to lie down for a bit." She told him, getting up from the table and going to her room. As soon as she hit the bed, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Loki still sat at the table, he then got up, and went to her room. He noticed she was sleeping peacefully, and lay down beside her.

"Sleep well, Love." He whispered, and kissed her cheek.

***

Morphine didn't know what was going on. She was lying on the ground, and it was snowing lightly. Sitting up, she looked around, She was surrounded by trees and more snow. The moon was big and full in the night sky.

"This is definitely not New York." She thought out loud. The scene would have been beautiful, but she knew it had Loki written all over it. She noticed that she wasn't in her normal clothes, she was wearing a long, beautiful, green and gold dress. She got up to walk through the woods, holding the dress up as well. As she got further into the woods, she could see a green light. Rolling her eyes, it could only be one person.

"Loki." She mumbled under her breath.

Morphine got closer to the light, and she could make out a figure. "Loki?" She shouted getting closer. "Loki? What is going on?"

He turned to face her, he was dressed in his royal clothing. He beckons her to come closer. Morphine slowly walks over to him, "Where are we?" She asked as she finally got up to him. "Worry not about where we are." He told her.

Before she could say anything else, Loki's lips were gently on hers. He pulled away, smirking at her. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He said. "I don't understand what's going on." she said softly.

"You needed a distraction. Just trust me." He told her, and pulled her back into a kiss.

He moved to her her neck, feeling the vibrations from her moaning. His elegant fingers sliding the straps of the dress of her shoulders, she gasped as the dress went further down revealing her naked body.

"Not out he-" She noticed that he was naked as well. She bit her lip, looking him up and down.

He smirked, "You were saying?" When she didn't say anything, he went back in for a kiss, this time it was aggressive and passionate. His hand grabbing her breast, squeezing it softly. She was so glad he was holding her, or she would've melted into the snow.

He picked her up, wrapping her legs around him, then lying her in the snow, never breaking the kiss. She felt his hand going lower and lower until she felt his finger inside of her. His lips going back to her neck, sucking and biting the sensitive skin as he put another finger in her. Morphine's moans turned into cries of frustration, and Loki loved the sound. It was music to his ears.

"What is it that you want, Morphine?" Loki whispered in her ear.

"Y-you...I want you." She cried.

She wrapped her legs around him tighter as he entered her roughly, his sharp thrusts causing her to have waves of pleasure. It was almost too much for Morphine, every thrust was so overwhelming.Her moans got louder as each thrust went deeper. He groaned as her walls contracted around him. He gripped her neck tightly, going down to kiss her hungrily. She was close, and with one last thrust, she came for him. His climax soon followed.

Before Morphine could pull him close, she heard a loud beeping.

That's when she finally woke up, hand between her legs, and pretty wet. She sighed.

Damn it! She thought. How could that have been a dream.

Everything felt so real to her in the dream, even Loki.

She checked her phone, she had slept through the whole day, and it was the next morning. She also had a missed call from Nick. Loki was no where to be seen.

"Loki?" She called out. "Where are you?"

When she got no answer, she went to go search for him. He was on her couch with a cellphone in his hand. "Loki, what are you doing with that?" she asked.

"I went on a quest while you slept, and there was a small child with this device. A small child! They could have easily broken this extraordinary device similar to yours. So I made a bargain with the child." He said.

"A bargain?" She asked.

"Yes, I gave the child the power of indestructibility." Morphine shook her head.

"First of all, you shouldn't have been out on your own. Second, you made a kid indestructible? Really?!" She shouted. "Do you even know how to use a cellphone?"

"Yes, the child demonstrated how it used, and I caught on quickly." he said.

She nodded, "Well, I have to shower, and go to Stark's again."

"Do you mind if I join you?" He asked.

"In the shower or to Stark's?" She asked.

"Both." He said while smirking.