Club Chaos

"Loki!" Morphine called out, getting no answer. She was in the bathroom, pinning her hair, and getting ready to go out. "LOKI!" She shouted louder.

He appeared behind her, scowling. "What in the nine realms are you wearing?" He said taking in her appearance. She was wearing a loose white tank, with a spiked bra, leather pants, and four inch platform heels. She turned around to face him, he was standing there naked with his hair disheveled.

Morphine raised an eyebrow as she kept her eyes from wondering down. "Get dressed. We're going out." She said.

Loki rolled his eyes, "You've interrupted my reading just to go out and interact with the mortals?"

"Yes! Wait- you read naked? Whatever, we're just going to Club Chaos. I used to work there, it's a cool club with anawesome bar." She told him. "Can you please get dressed and have a good time with me?"

Loki groaned, "What does one wear to these clubs?" He asked. "Just were a button up and some jeans and you're good to go." She said. Loki snapped his fingers, appearing in a black buttonup and jeans. His hair was sleek. They caught a taxi with the help of Loki's magic, and made their way to the club. As they made they got out of the taxi, Loki noticed the long line of mortals waiting to get in the club. "Why must I wait in line to get inside of this Midgardian festival? I am a god! I should not have to-"

"Loki, calm down." Morphine cut him off in the middle of his rant. "I know the bouncer, he'll let us in." She pulled him to the front of the line, earning some sour looks from the rest of the people in line. There was a big burley man standing at the front, cross armed, and scowling. As they approached the man, his scowl turned into a smile.

"Morph? Morphine Jones? Long time, no see!" The man boomed. "Hey Big John." Morphine said as the bouncer scooped her up in a bear hug.

"Who's this?" Big John asked, pointing at Loki.

"This is-"

"I am Loki, of Asgard. Her husband." Loki said arrogantly, cutting Morphine off.

"Loki? Like the guy who tried to take over Earth?" Big John asked glaring at Loki. Loki's smug face dropped. "I don't take to kindly to crazy nutcases trying to take our freedom away from us. I definitely don't approve of one marrying my friend here."

"Whoa! Big John, Loki's changed. He's had a lot of issues, and we've worked them out." Morphine said.

"As long as you're happy." Said Big John. "Now, come on inside. I'm sure everyone misses you." He pulled the velvet rope back, letting them inside the club, before giving Loki an 'I'm watching you' gesture.

"He seems nice." Loki said as they walked into the club, the music was loud and pounding, and the people were grinding on the dance floor.

Morphine dragged Loki to the bar, as he complained about the loudness. They sat at the bar discussing what they wanted to drink.

"Well, well, well. Look who came back for her job." They heard. It was Mike, the bartender who used to work with Morphine when she was a bartender.

"Hello to you too, Mike. We're just here to have a good time." She said, annoyed.

"We?" Mike asked. "My husband and I." She said, pointing at Loki.

"Dude, you got married?" Mike asked. "Let's not get into this, we would like our drinks now." Loki said in an annoyed tone. "I would like an Absinthe, and for my love..." he trailed off, so Morphine could answer.

"I'll have a Blue Motherfucker." She said, Loki smirked.

Mike sighed, "Coming up."

Mike came back a few minutes later to give them their drinks. "Absinthe is the strongest Midgardian drink I've ever consumed. Not as strong as mead." Loki said. "Your blue drink, is it any good?"

"It's the best drink I've ever had." Morphine said. She felt herself getting a little lightheaded. That's weird. I've only had a few sips, and I'm dizzy. She thought.

"Stay here. I have to go to the restroom." She said, getting up and walking as fast as she could to the restroom. She went to the mirror, her eyes looked lifeless, her hair was losing its luster, and skin was getting dull.

"What the fuck?" She whispered.

Morphine's body was aching, as if she hadn't eaten in days. She caught on to what was happening to her, she needed a soul to take. Quickly, she looked under the stalls to see if anyone was there. No one. She decided to wait in a stall.

Just then, a group of girls came in. Morphine watched as they were primping in the mirror. She thought they would never stop with their annoying chatter. Then one girl piped, "I have to pee really quickly, you guys go ahead." Perfect Morphine thought. As the girl went in a stall, Morphine came out of hers, going to the sink and waited.

The girl finally came out, went to the mirror again to primp once more. Morphine turned to her, "Hey, excuse me." She said. The girl turned to her, Morphine stepped closer to her, and the girl stepped back.

"What, weirdo?" She said. Morphine's eyes were black now, "I'm gonna need you to give me your soul." Morphine said in a demonic voice.

"M-my soul?" The girl said horrified, her feet were moving on their own as she was making her way to Morphine. The girl's pleas and begs were cut off by Morphine's tight hold on her neck, her nails digging into the girl's skin.

The girl was losing her breath, she could feel her soul coming out of her body. Morphine knew it was coming out, as the girl's mouth was open, she sucked the soul right out of her. Leaving the girl's fragile frail body there to turn to dust.

Morphine then looked back in the mirror, she was back to normal.

The door opened, another girl came in. Holy shit, I hope that's not one of her friends. She thought.

This girl was staring at Morphine as if she knew what she had done. Morphine decided she'd leave, she kept Loki waiting long enough. The girl was blocking her from leaving, she looked down at Morphine, as she was a few inches taller.

"Uh...excuse me." Morphine said, trying to go around her. But the girl would move to the side.

The girl smirked at her, Where have I seen that smirk?

"I've waited on you for far too long, darling." Morphine rolled her eyes.

"For the love of god, Loki! Really?" She shouted. He...well, She only chuckled. "You don't find this form appealing?"

"Loki, you look very beautiful, but I like you better as a man." She told her. "The Midgardian men have took a liking to me in this form. I think I like it as well." Loki said staring at herself in the mirror, adjusting her hair and boobs.

"Let us dance now." She said.

They left the restroom, and went to the dance floor. As the music was blasting, Morphine was teaching Loki how to dance like a woman. Loki felt uncomfortable dancing in such a way while filthy sweaty mortals touched her skin.

"Ugh! This is madness!" Loki said, as Morphine was swaying her hips. Just then Mike got between them.

"Hey sexy." He said to Loki. Loki was appalled, How dare he talk to me like I'm a...oh!

"Beat it, Mike. She doesn't want any of your bullshit." Morphine said. "You should introduce me to your friend." Mike continued, staring at Loki. Loki smirked at the dumb midgardian man, winking at Morphine.

"I am Loki, of Asgard." She purred.

"I'm Mike...of Brooklyn. So you're like from another country, that's cool. Maybe I can take you out sometime."

"Um, I don't think that's a good idea." Morphine said, holding in her giggles.

"Jeez Morph, Jealous much? I mean, Loki's a stunning woman." He said. "I'm flattered, but I think you should get your eyes checked." Loki said, morphing back into a man quickly.

"What the- What happened to Loki?!" Mike shouted.

"You're looking at him." Loki said.

"You're not Loki, dude. You're Morph's husband."

"Yep, that's Loki. My husband. Maybe you've been taking a few shots again." Morphine said, giggling. Mike's face was contorted in a confused expression, he then walked away. Loki and Morphine burst out laughing.

"That was pretty funny!" Morphine said.

"Indeed, Love." Loki said pulling her into a kiss. "Let's go home."

Picture of Amy Lee as Loki as a woman. Don't forget to vote & comment!