Back on Midgard

A few days later, Morphine and Loki had a beautiful Asgardian wedding ceremony, with Frigga's help of course. Morphine wore a silk golden dress, and Loki wore his regalia.

Most of the Asgardian citizens disliked the thought of the realm's most hated god marrying a demon, but neither Loki nor Morphine cared.

They were both lying in Loki's chambers in each other's arms. "I'm so happy you're mine. I've never really given my heart to anyone." Loki said. Morphine smiled, "I haven't either."

"Am I the first to claim your heart?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Then I will be the last." He said before kissing her, and getting out of his bed. She got a good view of his ass, and she was loving the view. Loki turned around, raising his eyebrow and smirking.

Morphine giggled, "What a very nice ass you have, but enough talking about asses. I'm starving."

"Then we must bathe now, and eat after we get dressed. Come, love." he said while pulling her to his washroom.

***

Loki and Morphine were at the dining hall with Thor, Sif, and the Warriors three, and they were enjoying their breakfast. After eating, Morphine decided to sit in the garden. She looked at the beautiful ring on her finger, and sighed happily. She would have never thought that she'd be married...at least not to a Asgardian god.

Morphine plucked a white rose from the garden, "I see you're enjoying my garden." She heard from behind her, Frigga was making her way to the spot she was sitting at.

"Oh -it's a beautiful garden." Morphine said.

Frigga smiled, "Thank you, is something troubling you, Lady Morphine?"

"I..It's nothing. I'm just thinking." She said. Frigga nodded and examined her intensely, "You are indeed, small for a demon."

Morphine smiled a small smile, "Yeah, I get that a lot. I can assure you that I'm nothing like the demons on Muspelheim."

"I know, child." Frigga said softly. "Part of me thinks that Odin doesn't trust you and Loki."

Morphine looked up at her, "I know that he's a little troubled, and he can be a bit...crazy at times, but all Loki wants is Odin's approval."

Frigga smile, "I like you, Morphine. I'm proud that Loki has found a beautiful and caring woman."

Loki then came over to them, "Hello mother." He said, hugging Frigga. "I like her, don't lose her." She whispered into his ear before leaving them alone.

"Darling." He said grabbing her hand. "We leave for Midgard tomorrow."

***

"Brother, you're leaving so soon?" Thor asked. Loki nodded. "We must be on our way to Midgard." He said to Thor.