The Battle

Loki woke up to the site of Morphine staring at him. "Hey, you okay?" She asked him. He sat up, wincing slightly, "I'm fine, just a little sore." He said.

"Well a warm bath could help you." Morphine said, helping Loki out of bed. They were now in her washroom, she ran the water in the tub. "This should be good and warm." She said.

"Will you be joining me?" Loki asked as he stripped down. Morphine nodded, sliding her gown off, shuddering under Loki's gaze. He took her hand, leading her into the tub. Loki tensed as the water was a little too hot, he eased in the water while Morphine sat between his legs. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her temple. One of his hands going to her breast, the other going to her slick entrance. Morphine's head fell back against Loki's shoulder, gasping as he curled his long fingers inside of her. Loki kissed her shoulder, "Shall we continue on your bed?"

Before she could answer, they were interrupted by a loud banging on Morphine's chamber door. "Sister! Sister!" Came Bani's deep voice.

Morphine rolled her eyes before getting out of the tub and putting on a robe. "Stay here." She told Loki.

She opened the chamber door, her brothers standing there in their armor. "What's going on?" She asked.

"We're going to Midgard." Bani said.

"Get your armor on, Senta." Bilstyggr said. Vigr gave her the armor she was supposed to wear. Her armor was golden with leather pants and leather straps.

"Get dressed. Vigr, help her get her armor on." said Bani. Vigr grabbed Morphine's arm, and dragged her into her room. "We leave momentarily, sister." said Vigr.

Vigr stopped when Loki appeared before them, dressed in his armor. "Hello son of Surtur." He said to Vigr. Vigr frowned, "I-I must help Senta into her armor." He stuttered.

"I can take it from here, leave us." Loki said. Vigr shuffled quickly out of the room.

"Help me get this on." Morphine said. Loki waved his hand over her, and her armor appeared on her body. He took her hand, and led her out the door. Vigr, Bani, and Bilstyggr were waiting on them, Loki and Morphine followed them as they were led outside. There was an army of demons ready for battle, and ready to die in the name of Surtur.

"Demons! This is the day that our father has prepared us for!" Bani shouted. "As he sets fire to Asgard, we will set fire to Midgard!" He opened the portal, and they all went through it. The demons destroyed and set fire to anything that was in their way, and killed anyone who stood in the way.

Loki looked around at the chaos that surrounded him, watching the people scurry and hide. If he was the same man he was before, he'd happily take part in it and get his revenge. This isn't what he wanted now. Bilstyggr grabbed Morphine roughly, "Destroy everything, sister!" He shouted at her. "Laufeyson, take us to the defenders of this planet." Bani said.

Before Loki could say anything, he saw the man of iron coming their way. "Well, there's one." He said.

A missile was fired, killing half of the demons, they would've lived if some of the debris hadn't have killed them. Morphine stood behind her brothers and Loki, as Stark made his way towards them. "Loki? What the hell is this? Where's Morphine?" He shouted at Loki, the mask coming up so he could speak. Bani stepped in, "He works for us now."