The End w/ a little Epilogue

Weeks have passed since the ordeal with Surtur, Loki decided it was better and safer for he, Morphine, and Auburn to stay in Asgard for a while.

"Morphine, darling it's only for a while." Loki said as Heimdall greeted them with a nod.

"Welcome back, Lady Morphine.

****

Morphine was sad to leave Asgard, but she was also glad to be back home. She'd miss Frigga and Sif, Odin was still pissy about Loki being with Morphine, but he learned to tolerate her and Auburn. Auburn didn't want to leave Frigga either, she'd grown attached to her.

Now they were back in Stark Tower, everyone was excited to see Auburn, except Natasha. She didn't know a thing about babies.

"Where's that little demon?!" Tony shouted while holding a giant pink teddy bear. "I bought this for Auburn. I hope she likes it."

"Tony, don't you think that's a little too big for a baby?" Pepper asked him.

"Knowing Stark, It's not big enough." Clint said to Steve, who chuckled.

"Oh yeah, well it's bigger than anything you bought Auburn." Tony said smugly. Clint rolled his eyes. "Where's Nat, I told her to come." Clint said.

"She's was muttering something in Russian, then ran to her room." Tony said. Clint sighed, before going to get Natasha.

Loki and Morphine came in, Auburn was being carried by Loki, and her wild curls were disheveled. "Aww, someone must have just woken up from their nap." Tony cooed.

"Yeah, she's been fussy, but Loki took care of that." Morphine said.

****

"Hey, Lokes got Auburn a dog!" Tony said. Morphine raised her eyebrow.

"A dog?" She saw the big golden retriever playfully licking Auburn as she giggled and spoke in baby gibberish. "Where'd he find a dog?"

Tony shrugged and went to pet the dog, while Morphine walked over to Loki who was watching in amusement.

"Where'd you get a dog?" She asked him. He smirked mischievously.

"Well...let's say I have a way with Midgardian creatures." He said while chuckling.

"It's Thor isn't it?" She said while shaking her head. "Do the others know?"

Loki shook his head, then kissed her on the forehead. "I'll change him back, but let Auburn have her fu-" Loki was then cut off, falling to the ground as the giant dog was now on him, licking his face and barking obnoxiously.

"Get off of me, you buffoon!" Loki shouted, shielding his face. The group laughed, as he quickly stood up, and changed Thor's form.

The laughing stopped, as they were now ogling Thor's new form.

"Friends, why have you all gone quiet?" Thor asked, not know what was going on.

"Uh...You might want to take a look at yourself." Clint said. Thor looked down at his body, shocked to see breasts and a feminine body.

"Loki, I've had enough of this! Change me back, or die by my hands." Thor demanded. Loki laughed, "Oh please, brother. What could you possibly do to-" Thor gave Loki a swift punch to the face.

Morphine picked Auburn up, watching the scene in front of her, and trying not to laugh.

Tony being Tony, came up to Thor and checked him out.

"Damn...nice work, Lokes. Looks like Cap chose the wrong day to wear sweatpants" Tony said. Steve blushed, before casually leaving the room. Thor rolled his eyes, as his fellow comrades ogled his body as if he were a common harlot.

"Loki, I will not repeat myself." Thor said lowly.

"Oh, alright." Loki said, flicking his wrist, and returning Thor to his normal form. Thor glared at Loki, who frowned as Morphine and Auburn giggled.

Though, the laughing stopped when everyone turned to the portal being opened in the middle of the room. Vigr stepped out of the portal, looking for his sister.

"Senta."

"I told you he'd bring the fire nation back!" Tony shouted.

"No. No. I've come to see my sister and my niece." Vigr reassured.

"Vigr, you look so...grown up." Morphine said, stepping closer to him, examining his mature features. He now sported shorter hair, and facial hair. He wore a horned demon headdress, he looked like a king.

"She is beautiful, just like her mother." Vigr said, looking at Auburn, who was blankly staring back at him. Loki then decided to step up.

Clearing his throat, he greeted Vigr. "Hello, Son of Surtur."

"Laufeyson." Vigr said to Loki. "Shall we speak privately, sister?" Morphine nodded, before giving Auburn to Loki. Loki watched as Morphine and Vigr leave the room, not trusting Vigr at all.

"I don't trust that demon." He said aloud. Thor and Tony walked over to him, "Maybe I shouldn't have spared his life."

"Brother, you did right by sparing him. He was just a boy then, if Lady Morphine trusts him, so shall we." Thor said. Loki sighed, rolling his eyes. He didn't want to admit it, but Thor was right.

"He did look a little intimidating though. Did you guys see those horns? Bigger than yours, Reindeer Games." Tony said to Loki, who growled, scaring Auburn in the process.

****

Morphine and Vigr were casually catching up in the hallway, "I've spoken to your mother, she's an exceptional woman." Vigr said. "She and Keyva caught up after I released her from my mother's clutches."

"Speaking of which, what happened to that bitch...I mean your mom?" Morphine asked.

Vigr chuckled, "Oh Senta, it's quite alright. She is now locked away in the dungeons for undermining my authority as King of Muspelheim."

Morphine nodded in approval.

"I must go, sister. It's been nice chatting with you."