Ch. 1

"Lauren one night come on!"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Ugh why are you such a pain?" Lucy pouted at Lauren. Lucy was a very pretty collage girl. She was smart too but loved to party just like any other college student. She was trying to take her best friend; Lauren, to go with her to a famous club that recently opened up near them.

Lucy kept going on and on about how lucky they were that they even got in considering the club was booked for a year! Lucy knew a friend; the bartender, and was able to get them in for free this time.

"Please Lauren! My friend went through so much trouble to get us in! It would not only be rude but make me a horrible friend for cancelling."

"Lucy I told you I don't want to go. You can ask Vero or something." Lauren sighed running her hand through her hair as she tried to focus on her pounds of homework. What was it with college professors loading up on homework?

"But it's THE IVY, everyone is dying to go. How can someone not want to?" Lucy remarked looking at Lauren like she was crazy. "Not only that but the trio will be there too!" She gushed waving a hand in front of her face. Lauren simply rolled her eyes.

Lauren obviously heard much about the famous Trio and Ivy. That's what anyone would ever talk about. Celebrities would gush about it whenever they could and would regularly pop up at Ivy. Lauren; despite loving to party, didn't like the the Trio in that matter. She didn't mind the club because from pictures and experiences from others it looked like a fun ass time. She just didn't like the 3 cocky siblings that seemed to have everyone bowing down and kissing their feet. Lauren hated people like that. In her eyes she felt like everyone was equal and just because ones were more "attractive" didn't mean they are supposed to be treated like gods.

"Well I don't want to go. I'm not changing my mind so might as well go ask Vero or something." Lauren shrugged and wrote down an answer to her math equation.

"Do I have to remind you what you're passing up on? You're turning down not only the most famous and talked about club in the world but you're passing up on getting a chance on meeting the trio? Do I have to give you a huge rant about this again Lauren?" Lucy sighed and paced back and forth as she herself was getting frustrated with the lack of interest Lauren was giving her. Lauren rolled her eyes for the millionth time and sighed at her friends persistence.

Of course she knew all about Ivy and the trio. Not only did she have to hear about it from her friend(s) but also the entire world who wouldn't ever shut up about the club or the famous three.

The Trio were the three most hottest siblings. They attracted anyone and anything. Their names were Camila, Zayn and Troye.

Camila being the more outgoing party girl, she was mainly known to be the most popular out of the three. Her charming hot personality lowered anyone she wanted into mush at the palm of her hand. Her main attraction were males but because she was so damn beautiful and sexy she had a way with woman as well. Especially lesbians and turning any "straight" girls gay the moment she even looked at them. Same with Zayn but vice versa. He had a bad boy vibe that made all the girls drop everything as soon as they saw him. Boys-rather they wanted to admit it or not-would crush on him too. He would also attract from the same sex like Camila; the gay ones. Then there was Troye. The ultra gay feminine boy. Girls-even though knowing he was completely and utterly gay-would still swoon over his adorable puppy yet handsome features. Not shockingly he would attract females too, not many but enough to make him popular. Girls loved the sensitivity and 'cuteness' of his. And obviously he attracted the gay ones. Tremendously. Some straight even but because of that, he was the most important and popular gay in the country. Those 3 siblings were filthy rich, popular, famous and ungodly beautiful. Combining it they opened up the most popular club in the country-no in countries.