Ch. 11

The sound of Lauren's loud alarm started going off causing Lauren to groan loudly into her pillow.

No matter how many times she had to get up early, it was always a drag for her. At many times Lauren would often get referred to as a 'morning person' but in reality the only reason Lauren was up and about in the mornings was because she had to, not because she wanted to. If she wanted to get things done, she had no choice but to suffer and wake up early. If she did have a choice, she would sleep in and cuddle into her blankets as she watched her favorite movies.

She stumbled out of bed and unplugged her phone. Today was going to be a little harder considering it was one of those dreaded days she had all four classes. Usually she had one or two, sometimes three on worse days. But today she had to go to four of them. By any means Lauren could perfectly handle it, she has before, but that didn't mean she wanted to.

She unlocked her phone and smiled softly when her messages with Camila popped up. She's been having such a good time with the brunette, she's forgotten about everything else really. Lauren Jauregui never thought that her world would start revolving around the famous Camila Cabello. She didn't mind though.

Just as she got her shower ready, her phone started going off. She was confused and went to look at it. Of course it was Lucy, Lauren chuckled. She opened her messages and quickly replied to Lucy's since she needed to shower quickly for her morning class.

 She opened her messages and quickly replied to Lucy's since she needed to shower quickly for her morning class

(Text Convo)

Finally Lauren took her shower and scurried since she didn't realize she took longer in the shower than she realized. She quickly put on a shirt and jeans just as she dashed to brush her hair and teeth.
She wasn't going to be late, late but if she didn't hurry she would definitely be late to her first class. Which she had a pretty strict teacher so she didn't want to upset him.

As she was walking out the door she reminded herself to check her full schedule later to see when she had her classes. She knew she had 4 but wasn't sure the exact times for them. Lauren scurried to her first class which was Anatomy. Luckily for her, Anatomy was in the building right next to her dorms so she wouldn't be late.

Lauren had walked in just a second before her professor did and sighed in relief. She quickly made her way to her desk and sat down. She used to dread coming to this class since there was three annoying girls who always pestered Lauren if she knew or was dating Camila. It hyped down a bit after Camila followed her on Instagram but I guess some people had no lives and would go to the ends of earth to find out who Camila Cabello was dating. Thankfully, Lauren had asked her teacher if she could move her seat, in which he did.

As the professor began his lecture, Lauren felt a buzz in her pocket. She frowned her eyes and made sure the professor wasn't looking before she pulled out her phone and checked. Lauren instantly smiled once she saw who it was from. She glanced up once more to make sure she wouldn't get caught as she texted Camila back.