Ch. 7

Lauren paused for a moment before slowly looking up at the reflection of the mirror. There stood Camila leaning against the back wall looking straight at Lauren's green orbs through the mirror as well. She turned around and swallowed hard as she did a glance over Camila. Why did she always have to look so good? Lauren thought to herself.

She grabbed the edge of the sink and leaned herself back a little to try and look as calm as she could.

"I-I was too." Lauren stuttered and she immediately cursed herself for stuttering. She was always nervous around Camila unless she was angry or upset. Lauren realized the only time she can actually stand up to Camila and not fall for her charms is when she's livid but right now she was far from that. She was captivated by how beautiful Camila looked right now and was lost for words.

A small smirk appeared on Camila's lips, "I know you were." She leaned herself off the wall and began walking towards the door. "Come." She winked and exited the bathroom. Lauren stood there for a moment before scrambling to catch up with Camila. Lauren didn't know why but she felt even more nervous but excited as well and she was confused why. Nonetheless she followed closely behind Camila down the empty hall. Lauren could start to hear the sound of the music as they approached closer to the double doors that lead out to the bar and dance floor. Just as they approached them, Camila turned around suddenly and stopped Lauren in her tracks.

"We can't be seen together right now. Meet me up in the VIP section and tell them your name, they'll let you through. Understood?" Camila looked straight at Lauren and she simply nodded. Lauren hated to admit it but bossy Camila was kind of hot.

Camila gave her a firm nod back and walked out first. Lauren waited for a couple of minutes before going out herself. The loud blaring noises filled her ears immediately as she did a quick glance over the club. Everyone was enjoying themselves and having a good time. As Lauren approached the VIP section she tried to stay confident and not a nervous wreck.

The security turned toward her and looked her up and down. "Name?" He simply stated.

"Lauren...Lauren Jauregui." She held her breath as a small fear came in that he would deny her access. But his eyes squinted at Lauren for second then nodded and stepped aside.

"Miss Cabello is expecting you in her office. Go all the way up and continue down the west hall. You'll know which one is her office." He informed Lauren as he unhooked the green rope barrier and let her through. She nodded and thanked him before moving her way up.

Lauren was awestruck looking around her as she made it to the top stair. The club below was fancy and designed beautifully but the VIP section was just unbelievable. She was sure she looked like a kid in a candy store as she looked around her as she proceeded to Camila's office. There were times she wanted to scream as she saw some of her favorite artists and actors/actresses there.

"It's just Johnny Depp Lauren, it's just Johnny Depp." She repeated to herself to try and keep calm as she passed his table. Finally she saw the sign that said 'West Hall' and made her way down the hall.

Right away she could tell Camila's office. There was another security guard standing close by it and looked suspiciously at Lauren as she got closer.

She cleared her throat lightly and looked up at him. "I'm Lauren Jauregui." She stated firmly so he wouldn't think she was lying. He gave her a quick nod and stepped aside. For some reason that made Lauren feel cool. To simply use her name and be let in through anything. She didn't dream for it but she didn't mind the feeling for right now.

She grabbed the large handle on the big doors and opened one of them before going inside. Camila was waiting for her as she sat herself down on her big chair in front of her desk. Lauren closed the door behind her and walked closer to Camila. Camila's office was huge and nicely decorated.