Ch. 3

Lauren walked into her dorm still completely confused with the invitation in her hand. How could she even get something like this? It's been booked since it was first announce that the new Ivy was opening in Miami. What creeped Lauren out more was the fact that she didn't know who left it there and how they figured out where she lived. She was just thankful that Lucy would come back any minute and maybe have an explanation for the invitation.

Yeah that's probably it, Lauren thought to herself. Lucy probably knew another friend from Ivy who got them entry tickets for the biggest event in Miami. Even though Lauren did enjoy herself last night, she didn't think she'll go again. Maybe in the future but definitely not tomorrow. She couldn't get Camila out of her head as it was and she didn't want to make it worse for the Trio was making their appearance tomorrow. Lauren knew she was bond to see her again and even bump into her once more. She wouldn't be able to handle it, so when Lucy knocked on her door she prepared herself for a good excuse to get her out of this one.

Lauren made her way to the door and opened it revealing her best friend smiling at her. "What's up Laurenza. Did you enjoy you're evening with James?" She winked teasingly. Lauren felt bad that she had actually forgot about James.

"Oh um yeah it was fun. We watched a movie then went to eat." Lauren nodded and placed the invitations down on her desk forgetting about it for a moment. Lucy gave her a look like she was trying to figure something out.

"Did you not like him or?" Lucy questioned because she was certain Lauren was crushing on him earlier but now didn't seem like it at all.

Lauren shook her head immediately, "No, no he was really nice and we had a great time." She quickly explained because she honestly did like James but she realized more as a friend.

"Well that's good, where is he?" Lucy asked getting up from Lauren's bed and walking around her dorm. Lucy never liked sitting down for a long period of time, she was that type of person that couldn't sit still and had to do something.

"He left but he told me to tell you that we should all hang sometime." Lauren passed on the message before she forgot. "Which we should. I still don't know how you guys met." Lauren added. Lucy only nodded as she traced her fingers across Lauren's desk before something caught her eye.

"Lauren what are these?" Lucy picked up the two Ivy invitations and read over them with curious eyes.

Lauren looked over to Lucy and realization hit her. "Oh, those are invitations to the club bash tomorrow. Which I need to tell you something about. I-" Lauren began her excuse so she didn't have to go but Lucy squealed excitedly.

"Omg how did you get these?! They've been booked for weeks! Did James get you them?" Lucy rambled as she looked  at the invitations like they were a million dollars. Lauren scrunched her eyes in confusion and walked over to Lucy.

"Wait...didn't you get these? Like from a friend or something?"

Lucy looked at Lauren like she was crazy. "I wish! I asked James but he kept saying they were all sold out and not even he could get more. But he must've pulled extra strings for you if he got you these." Lucy winked and elbowed Lauren jokingly. James hadn't been the one, had he?

"But-," Lauren began again but Lucy cut her off.

"We are so going and don't come at me with bullshit excuses cause you're coming and that's final." Lucy squealed again and hugged the invitations to her chest. "Everyone is going to freak when I tell them we got in! Anyways I have to go but be safe and I love you!" She planted a huge kiss on Lauren's cheek and scurried out the door. Lauren looked at the invitation in her hand and sighed.